Suggestions... Best Burger in Vegas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions... Best Burger in Vegas?

So, My secret weakness is an amazing hamburger. Headed to Vegas next weekend, and am not in the mood to run around trying to figure it out myself, so, somebody suggest the best burger you have had in Vegas, and don't give me any of that In-and-Out shit, I spent plenty of time in California with access to those lame, boring burgers. I want big, fat, meaty gourmet goodness. And don't suggest the 777 Burger either.

Man, I never go to Vegas, so I don't know any good joints first-hand, but this place has 655 reviews averaging 4 Stars (out of 5) on Yelp:

Mandalay Bay Burger Bar
    3930 Las Vegas Blvd S
    Las Vegas, NV 89136
    (702) 632-9364

128 reviews and 99 photos of BURGER BAR - CLOSED "We strolled by Burger Bar on a quiet night before Thanksgiving 2021 and decided to give it a try as this place looked neat and inviting. Our server told us that this place is under new management and with a world-class chef. We both ordered a Hefeweizen to kickstart the night. For appetizer, the beef tartare was very delicious with bread crisps. The Oklahoma wagyu burger, placed on a warmed plate, looked fit for TV commercial. Its taste did not disappoint either, juicy with char flavor that I enjoyed. The onion rings are more of tempura type than regular burger-house one. Overall a surprisingly satisfying foodie experience for us. To top it off, I ordered a double Jameson on the rock from the bar before rolling on to the 1923 Prohibition Bar a short distance away. The night was still young."
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

in and out.... i'd kill for one right now
      -BUDSKi
      Blue Ribbon Racing motorless E30 <-the track car/for sale
      04 f150 <-the daily
      86 E28<-soon to be daily #2
      South St Louis City Gentleman's Driving Club and Social Organization

Comment

^ You don't read entire posts, do you?

I hear the Paris has some good burgers also.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 852 reviews and 830 photos of BURGER BRASSERIE - CLOSED "We needed a quick bite before the Lionel Richie concert (yes, you read right, Lionel Richie) and ducked into this little unassuming gem. It's tucked away in the passageway between Bally's and Paris. It's got dark wood decor, a big bar, and a tons of screens, especially a huge one smack in the middle for great sports viewing. The menu was extensive - beef, lamb, chicken, and salmon. They even have a $777 option - Kobe Beef and Maine Lobster Burger, topped with caramelized onions, Brie, prosciutto and 100-year aged balsamic vinegar and served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon champagne. G had the American with onion rings and I had a salmon burger w/ spinach on an oven-roasted tomato bun. Both our burgers were really really tasty. And the prices were very agreeable for gourmet burgers. The waiter was really nice too. We told him we were in a rush for the concert and he sped it up pronto."

Comment

In and Out. Or the American Bar and Grill in the Rio.

Comment

Do you not realize I said fuck off to In-and-Out? Those burgers suck balls. WAYYYYYY Overrated.

Comment

If you're coming on the 15 south/west, there is an in-n-out right there on North Eastern Ave.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

In-n-Out.

Comment

777 Burger

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                    In-n-Out.
                    I heard these were good.
                    Instagram
                    sigpic
                    Current: 99 M3
                    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

definitely try in-n-out.

Comment

OMFG. I knew this would happen.

Comment

There's a really good burger place on North Shore Oahu called Kua Aina that matches your description, but its a few thousand miles away so Ill just suggest the Six Dollar burger from Carl's Jr.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                          You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

We are so on a tangent, at least this shit ain't gone off topic.

Comment

What kind of burger does Barack Obama prefer? That is the real question here.

Comment

Working...
                              X