• Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics?

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by llll1l1ll View Post
      ...is about the dumbest thing in the world. I don't know why s/he didn't leave a note.
      Could be the offender....

1. had no insurance
      2. was under the influence
      3. was joy riding a stolen car
      4. all the above

Sucks no matter how you slice it.
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

DJ, I do have pics on my phone. I have yet to download them to my computer.

The damage is pretty gnarly. It snapped my kidney grill in a couple of spots and bent/broke the fasteners and support that hold it to the grill. The kidneys were just hanging there when I came out for lunch. It curled the front lip of the hood inward and flattened the front of the curve of the hood. It bent/snapped some of the other grill items. I could hear a piece or two fall off when I was headed home, too.

As a general response, I'm angry, but there are more important things in my life. I think I'm not really even mad, just super disappointed in society. Know what I mean? It's like when your Dad says the same thing.

In any case, since it happened in my office parking lot in broad daylight, I'm having my boss check the cameras. Luckily, I get free law advice thanks to me working in a law firm. A personal injury law firm. That deals mainly with insurance companies.

: D
        Me: "I can't wait to redline my car!"
        Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
        Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
        Mark: "You never will."

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
          there or their ?
          they're
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

My ex wife did that one before.I had a 77 pontiac gp (A boat) and this happened around 1996. We went to get something to eat and we parked.Let me remind you the door weighs like 300 pounds or someshit like that anyways she swung the door open (kinda pushing it with her foot)and hit a brand new t-bird right on the drivers door in the middle. Creased the shit out of it bad,didnt do shit to my car door. I didnt think about leaving a note i just bailed out of there.I felt bad afterwards but that door was fu@ked up on there car.
            Last edited by QUKBMER; 08-12-2010, 08:54 AM.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
              My ex wife did that one before.I had a 77 pontiac gp (A boat) and this happened around 1996. We went to get something to eat and we parked.Let remind you the door weighs like 300 pounds or someshit like that anyways she swung the door open (kinda pushing it with her foot)and hit a brand new t-bird right on the drivers door in the middle. Creased the shit out of it bad,didnt do shit to my car door. I didnt think about leaving a note i just bailed out of there.I felt bad afterwards but that door was fu@ked up on there car.
              You should be banned. Fuck you.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                You should be banned. Fuck you.
                Oh no please dont,i've been good since then. Well aleast not slamming car doors into other cars or wrecking into cars,and it was my wife for shit sake.Give me a break,oh i divorced her she's outta here.
                Last edited by QUKBMER; 08-12-2010, 09:12 AM.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

One time I went to a bowling alley, I let my friend drive my car there, he parks it in reverse. I always park in first. I go to leave let out the clutch, smack the car behind me. I panic and leave. Felt like an asshole so I called the bowling alley, and told them what happened. When I drove back down there, to give them a copy of my license, the guy was gone, never heard anything from it.

Comment

Similar thing happened to my w201 a number of years ago. Went with a friend out of town, left my car in his driveway well out of the way of the other roomattes. Came back at night, got in the car and drove home. Parked somewhere out in town, came back and finally noticed the heavy damage to my driver side door and fender. Having not noticed it until then, I assumed it had happened in the parking lot of where I had been. Happened to mention it to said friend, thought nothing of it. A few days later he told me that he had been having a beer with one of the other roomattes who mentioned that the third roomie (dumb waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles) had confided in him that she had hit my car. She wanted to know if he thought she should tell me. He said she should, but obviously she didn't feel like it warranted a confession. Friend gave me her phone # and I proceeded to call her, never getting a response. Called her a couple more times after having left a message. No response. Finally I left another message telling her that I was just going to go ahead and report it to the state police if she didn't want to work with me. Got a call back about an hour later, full of excuses and lies about why she didn't call me sooner, that she had been meaning to, that the damage looked to her just like a small scrape. I informed her that the whole driver side door had been pushed in, and the front fender had a nice 1'+ gouge on it as well. In the meantime I had gotten a repair estimate done, so when she heard this and offered to do it under the table (no insurance) I laughed and told her what it was going to cost (over 3k). She grudgingly agreed to give me her insurance info, I filed the claim, and it was repaired. I definitely lucked out there, because I'm sure if this b***h had done this anywhere else, she would have gotten away clean. Stupid f**king people.....is it that hard to leave a note?
                    e92 M3
                    e30 M3 s52 swap
                    w203 C240 wagon (DD)
                    190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

Some fucking asshat put a huge dent in my lower quarter just behind the passenger door on my prior to that perfect '84 eta. It was in a parking lot in Richmond, Asian capital of Canada.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
                        Some fucking asshat put a huge dent in my lower quarter just behind the passenger door on my prior to that perfect '84 eta. It was in a parking lot in Richmond, Asian capital of Canada.
                        http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

This happened to me last week. Anger mode activate

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            My ex wife did that one before.I had a 77 pontiac gp (A boat) and this happened around 1996. We went to get something to eat and we parked.Let me remind you the door weighs like 300 pounds or someshit like that anyways she swung the door open (kinda pushing it with her foot)and hit a brand new t-bird right on the drivers door in the middle. Creased the shit out of it bad,didnt do shit to my car door. I didnt think about leaving a note i just bailed out of there.I felt bad afterwards but that door was fu@ked up on there car.
                            Yeah shitbag move right there.
                            sigpic

Comment

It happened to my Peugeot. I didn't have comprehensive, so I got fucked as well.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                                Yeah shitbag move right there.
                                +1, that's terrible.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X