• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen for all 6.
    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Tu250x
      sigpic

1989 Toyota Liteace- Surf Mobile Forsale http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215019
      2012 Porsche 911 Black Edition-Sold
      2007 E-Class 350 -Sold

Comment

Originally posted by xikyle View Post
        i had an FZR600. sold it. miss the damn thing but dont miss a damn thing about it... strange.
        I just miss the riding.
        I have an fzr600, I have thought about selling it because insurance is so much for me. But I feel like I would miss riding to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Yngvejos View Post
          I had this when I was 16 years old. 125cc with about 30hp.

Now I don't feel safe with less then 4 wheels on the tarmac.
          Sweet! Is that a 2-stroke? We don't get the little SMs here. I have a Husky SM510R, love it.
          sigpic
          -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
            Sweet! Is that a 2-stroke? We don't get the little SMs here. I have a Husky SM510R, love it.
            Yes it is. It's basicly the same engine as cr125. A 16 years old are allowed to drive a 50cc with top speed of 45km/h or a 125cc with max 15hp (with a licence) in Norway.
            When I drove my husky, sm510 was my big dream, but I never bought one because we have to take a new licence to drive more then 125cc.
            My e30

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
              I have an fzr600, I have thought about selling it because insurance is so much for me. But I feel like I would miss riding to much.
              my insurance was only 20 bucks a month and my driving record was shit. how old are you and what coverage do you have? maybe lower your coverage.
              Last edited by xikyle; 08-11-2011, 09:08 AM. Reason: driving record WAS shit...

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
              well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

My '09 G450X in supermoto trim:

and in dirt trim:

and my 2001 SV650 dd:
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bump!

Comment

Originally posted by xikyle View Post
                    my insurance was only 20 bucks a month and my driving record was shit. how old are you and what coverage do you have? maybe lower your coverage.
                    Good record, bare minimum coverage, I was 20 when I signed up but just turned 21 a few weeks ago, alstate said it should go down a lot when I turn 21. I am paying $750 a year.

Comment

mine was only like 20 a month. :-) Progressive on minimum everything.

Comment

Originally posted by matias88e30 View Post
                        I need some advice, currently picked up a 2000 gsxr 750, i replaced some blown fuses that it had, now the fuses are good and not blowing anymore, but once i start the bike (everything works) and engage first gear or any gear it will die.. i took the fairing out and looked for any damaged wire/short but cant find anything... any advice?
                        Make sure the kickstand is up. Suzuki has a little button that prevents it from moving if its not pressed. I found out the hard way because I had a 04 750 that I thought was having clutch issues, I even replaced the clutch to have the same issue!

Comment

Leaning more towards a Triumph Street Triple at this point. First and foremost probably a Ninja 250 or some odd "learners" bike that'll be my second/refresher and probably my wife's after. That and I can afford one before December 2013 ;)
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

My first bike: 1981 Yamaha XJ550 - 14k miles, needs a little work, but overall a good bike.
                            Attached Files
                            My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

I love that G450X. I would love to have a Dirt bike. Not very high on my priority list at this point in my life.
                              -Erik
                              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Newest addition to the garage, '99 BMW R1100RT-P. The P is for police, it's ex-California Highway Patrol. CHiPs! Predictably, its nickname is Ponch.

'84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                                '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Working...
                                X