The r3v motorcycle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
    That rd350 is clean af. I'm jealous. In other news I picked up an xs1100. Cant wait to rip into this one.
    Thanks, been my favorite bike so far, I'm trying to find an RD400 to build into my personal machine.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post

Have I said it before? You seem to be overflowing with bikes, please loan one to me until I get another, plzkthx.

RnineT is the bike I'd buy if I had the money.

Ha they pile up fast, Im trying to start a shop building these things, and funny you should mention the R-nine-T, my business partner just got one, awesome bike, tons of torque, and you can really see the similarities to the old air heads like my /6 in it, which is now finished and up for sale. Been riding this one around a lot, gets a ton of looks, people always asking me about it wherever I go, its a blast!

Comment

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Love your posts man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Love your posts man.
        thanks man, its funny, this is really the only place I post what I do with these bikes, and I dont even own an E30 anymore

Comment

MY 2010 GS ADV
          44k miles

completed:
          NC 28
          HW 129 (Tail of the Dragon)
          US 40

sigpic
          Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

gf picked up a r65/5 to restore.

cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              gf picked up a r65/5 to restore.

nice nice nice, same pipes as mine too

my /6 is the first BMW I've had/built, took it down to cars and coffee yesterday, cant believe how much attention it gets, I'm still a huge 2 stroke junkie, but Airheads are my second choice when it comes to vintage bikes now, they are just too cool

Comment

My k5 Yamaha R1 Raven that I was hit n' run on and had to rebuild.

A month in crutches and about $1500 in parts sourced from ebay and craigslist I got everything that was damaged replaced. (Forks, Tripple tree, Swing arm, Fairings, Etc..)

not too bad.

88' BMW 325is - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
                  Been riding this one around a lot, gets a ton of looks, people always asking me about it wherever I go, its a blast!
                  Sonofa. I knew that bike was yours, I've been drooling over it. Is there a r3v discount? Not that I think your price is unfair - I just wish I had the expendable money to buy it right now.

Trade for E30 that is worth less right now, but probably equal with a weekend worth of work?

You should PM me details not listed in the ad anyways just to play with my heart strings and need for another bike.

I have an idea.
                  Last edited by DEV0 E30; 05-09-2016, 01:20 PM.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                    Sonofa. I knew that bike was yours, I've been drooling over it. Is there a r3v discount? Not that I think your price is unfair - I just wish I had the expendable money to buy it right now.

Trade for E30 that is worth less right now, but probably equal with a weekend worth of work?

You should PM me details not listed in the ad anyways just to play with my heart strings and need for another bike.

I have an idea.
                    ha you seen me riding it around or saw the ad on craigslist? If it were up to me, I'd be interested in trading for an e30 hands down, I want another one, but sadly I have to turn away trades, the bike technically belongs to my business partner as he invests in them, and I build them, so we need the cash

I haven't even listed half the shit I did to this thing in the ad, as most people on craigslist never read the info and just ask me questions on the damn thing anyway, but its been extensively gone through from top to toe. Def a challenge to ride, there is nothing surgical about it, but god damn it is an absolute riot to rip around on

If you are interested in it, shoot me an offer and maybe we can work something out, you can come take a look at it and see if it persuades you in person lol, the bikes at my work in Gilbert at the moment, I've had a couple hits on it, but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere quickly :up:

Comment

Yesterday was a CB 550 kind of day

[/url]
                      world renown Harry Potter expert
                      sigpic

Comment

did some derpin

Comment

Selling my '93 K75RT if anyone here is interested... Only selling because I bought a bucket list bike and have too many bikes as is.

1999 VFR800. Originally Red, but the white looks sooo much better. Has Two Brothers pipe, LSL Heli-bar conversion, Corbin Seat, and full luggage/rack that isn't pictured. Love the way the V4 sounds.
                          Originally posted by BillBrasky
                          E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                          1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                          1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                          1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                          2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

So the /6 is off to its new owner in LA, sad to see it go, but happy to see the cash, made good profit on this one, def wont be my last air head thats for sure.

Such a bad ass bike, where as my CBR is like a jet fighter, this thing was like a WWII fighter plane, so much fun.

Took it over to cars and coffee here before I sold it, and couldn't believe the attention it got, people were loving it, such a great feeling

This photographer was shooting pics around the meet, he was really digging my bike, found his instagram later on and he put this pic up, really cool

and one last ride (yes I 99% of the time wear my gear, this was just around the block, dont hate!)

now its (finally) onto my big yami, this thing has been sitting in my garage for almost a year now on the back burner, that motor in front of it is for my lil CL350, which is the one after the XS

Comment

Originally posted by BenM View Post
                              1999 VFR800. Originally Red, but the white looks sooo much better. Has Two Brothers pipe, LSL Heli-bar conversion, Corbin Seat, and full luggage/rack that isn't pictured. Love the way the V4 sounds.
                              I currently ride a 98'. Thank god some one else on here rides a 5th gen veeefeeer! She looks great brother! Any more pictures on the bar conversion?

Comment

Originally posted by JCarp90 View Post
                                did some derpin

you do the artwork too?

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X