Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bartholomeo View Post
    I'm a 2 stroke fan , looking for this : Aprilia RS 250

That is so sexy... good luck with your search!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I've had quite a few over the years, mainly sport & sport touring bikes, but I've always had a thing for old cafe bikes. Here's my current one, a '72 Honda CB350F (it's for sale BTW).

Comment

My F650GS Dakar is no more. Guy pulled out right in front of me last Thursday night and I t-boned him at 40-45mph. Right wrist is shattered in 3 Places, getting reconstructive surgery next week. I'm pretty Lucky to be alive and the bike is fucked up.
        Originally posted by BillBrasky
        E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
        1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
        1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
        1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
        2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Damn sorry to hear that.
          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by BenM View Post
            My F650GS Dakar is no more. Guy pulled out right in front of me last Thursday night and I t-boned him at 40-45mph. Right wrist is shattered in 3 Places, getting reconstructive surgery next week. I'm pretty Lucky to be alive and the bike is fucked up.
            Sorry to hear this man. Same happened to a good buddy of mine on my GSXR 750. Some lady made a left right in front of him while he was going the same speed as you were. He spent about a month and a half in the hospital but is all better now.

Good news is you live to ride another day and now you can get the new F700GS :)

Comment

Originally posted by BenM View Post
              No way! Man, that sucks. Heal up quick. Been a messy summer for motorcycle accidents, a lot of my customers have been nasty situations.

PS, Saw your dad a couple of weekends ago, showed me the 318. Holy hell :bow:
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Got rear ended by a Prius a few weeks ago, while I was stopped at a crosswalk with my feet down on my ZX7R. Didn't hear it coming! Lucky the bitch was only going 10-15 mph when her foam bumper wrapped around my rear tire. Didn't knock me off my bike, but sure gave my lower back a tweak. Could have been so much worse at 25-30 mph. Like broken back.
                Progressive offered a quick $1,400 settlement "so I can do something fun". Fuck them. Getting a lawyer so they pay the fuck up!
                Attached Files
                "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

Comment

Don't accept any settlement that limits any medical liability. Sure it might just be a sore back now but it could end up being a disk issue and be considerably worse in the future.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the support guys, first thing I did was get a lawyer. Happened 2 blocks away from work at a notoriously bad intersection. Probably went 15-20ft in the air before landing on my back. Wearing all my gear saved me a lot of other pain/injuries. I'll have a plate and some screws in my right hand to keep full lateral movement and a screw in my left hand. Will post some pics of my bike.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Frank just told me about this today Ben, I wish you a speedy recovery and if you need anything dont be afraid to give me a shout, you helped me out alot so I return favors. I put the Ducati up for sale last week on C-list before I even saw this but this solidifies my choice. Feel better bud!!

Comment

Jesus. Two back to back is scary. Be careful out there guys. It's unfortunate that people can't seem to drive without having their head and their cellphone simultaneously jammed up their ass.
                        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Here is mines 2004 Honda vtx1300.
                          If stop spending money on it maybe I can get my E30 right. Lol

Comment

So here are some of mine. I learned how to ride on my brothers 01 Ninja zx-6.

2011 Buell Cyclone 1200cc. Love this bike and miss it.

This is my '81 Suzukie Gs450 that was my first project bobber. The green one was version one with a small one gallon peanut tank, hard tailed pod filters, and straight pipes. The second version in black had a wide drag bar, harley sportster tank new tail and headlights.

And finally my current work in progress is a stock '93 Honda Shadow vt600. Currently I have cut the tail off and started converting into bobber.

Comment

My 1993 Honda VFR. I also have a 1993 DR650 which is 90s riffic lol!

[/URL]
                              Last edited by Hawk; 09-12-2012, 04:06 AM.
                              Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

^I like those vfrs with the single sided swing arms. I am considering putting one on a 82 gs550 and building a streetfighter with it next.

Comment

Working...
                                X