The r3v motorcycle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $hane View Post
    75 kx 400 i race in AHRMA sportsman 500 class.
    That looks like a lot of fun.

I really need to get anther dirt bike.
    M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Mine!!

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
        biker chick:

:up:
        I gotta get me one of those.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
        Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
          not mine, but my girlfriend just picked up this relatively low mile, well maintained 1999 sv650 for a song. it's fucking sweet!

bike:

biker chick:

:up:

Used to have the same bike in blue, I loved it!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Just picked this up yesterday, super fun bike. I encourage all that haven't tried it, especially dirt bikers and street bikers, to get out and ride a supermoto. I may sell my Monster out of fear it will not get ridden anymore
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341727881.443893.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	7144281

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
              Just bought this last week.

Its a 03 zx7r. So far I love the piss out of it.
              When I bought it the seats had some china lingo on them and the tank had a "gotham city" paint job. Both had to go very quick. Ive slowly been fixing a bunch of shit since I got the bike. I need to order some new fairings and a few other tid bits. Then she will be ready for some real paint.
              GREAT bike!!! my buddy had one of these. mistreated it. drove it without oil in it. all in all, bad news, but I will never forget when i rode it home after he bought it; peppy, powerful, AWESOME, no wonder it won many races. Great bike. I'm sad he sold it.

Comment

i bought a suzuki from a salvage yard therefore i don't think it should scare you. i think there's no special need to explain how much you can save on it. as for my experience i bouhgt my bike here http://www.easyexport.us/salvage/SUZUKI/for-sale. than i made some repairs that fortunetely didn't cost too much. so why not trying?
                and i also love suzuki:p

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                  Just picked this up yesterday, super fun bike. I encourage all that haven't tried it, especially dirt bikers and street bikers, to get out and ride a supermoto. I may sell my Monster out of fear it will not get ridden anymore
                  [ATTACH]57760[/ATTACH]
                  Looks great, twin? I just picked up a tagged XR650R last weekend, dual-sport riding is by far the most fun you can have on two wheels, I am convinced of that. Then you can swap wheels and run a supermoto setup, it's fantastic

Max

Comment

Originally posted by Galacolfield View Post
                    i bought a suzuki from a salvage yard therefore i don't think it should scare you. i think there's no special need to explain how much you can save on it. as for my experience i bouhgt my bike here http://www.easyexport.us/salvage/SUZUKI/for-sale. than i made some repairs that fortunetely didn't cost too much. so why not trying?
                    and i also love suzuki:p
                    you probably also love dick, you spammer.
                    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by broke30 View Post
                      Looks great, twin? I just picked up a tagged XR650R last weekend, dual-sport riding is by far the most fun you can have on two wheels, I am convinced of that. Then you can swap wheels and run a supermoto setup, it's fantastic

Max
                      Yeah it's a v-twin, I've had a few street bikes and this is by far the most fun to ride, I'm over the whole blast down the freeway at a buck-50 anyway

Comment

Does anyone have an R series from the 60's?
                        Here is an R60/2:

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Recently acquired a bike permit. Doing Ride with Pride this weekend to get my licence.
                          YAY. I want a CBR1000!!!
                          E30 buildy things
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

... you just got your permit and you want a cbr1000? i hope youre kidding

e24 e9 e30
                            IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

LOL, only one way to learn anyway.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                                Recently acquired a bike permit. Doing Ride with Pride this weekend to get my licence.
                                YAY. I want a CBR1000!!!
                                Please spend the $500 on 3 MSF classes to reduce the chance of you destroying a perfectly good bike and turning yourself into a fine pink paste.
                                Im now E30less.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X