Shitty Day on the Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shitty Day on the Job

I work for a big bank as a manager and got blasted via email by both the region manager's administrative assistant and the district operations manager.
    Having worked in the banking industry for the last 15 years, I don't take eating verbal shit about customer loyalty scores too well. Every friggin day the bank branch employees need to be rated a 10 in customer service by our customers. Recent scores were not good, so they send out staff members to shop each bank branch. Last two days, Saturday and Monday, my branch received a visit with each "bank scout" says that our branch enthusiasm is flat. We are expected to scream at the top of our lungs, "HI, HOW ARE YOU! WELCOME TO (BLANK) BANK!", each employee to every customer. So if there are 5 employees, each customer should receive 5 greetings???!!! So, I get these emails stating that my branch is not good enough and that none of the employees are greeting loudly and enthusiastically.

Not enjoying eating shit pie, I blasted an email response back to defend my branch stating that there have been no customer complaints with our service and that the emails are full of lies. I am fed up with the lies and stated in the email that the bank scouts have never had to consistently say the same things because they'd never been in the same position. They want robots not people.
    If they want robots let them use these:
    Last edited by BeLzEbUb58; 09-20-2010, 09:36 PM.

just because a bank greets me with the upmost enthusiasm multiple times doesnt mean im going to bank there. If anything it would make me feel creepy.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Yeah man, fight the power. Rage against the corporate machine.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
        Yeah man, fight the power. Rage against the corporate machine.
        I am just a small wheel in the corporate machine. A real fucking squeaky wheel.
        You might piss down my throat, but I'm gonna vomit it right back out on your Armani suit and Gucci loafers.
        Last edited by BeLzEbUb58; 09-20-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Comment

I was in the bank the other day and the teller was a little too enthusiastic, creeped me out a bit.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
              Problem is they pay for a Yugo and want a BMW. Not very motivating.

Comment

eff that, I expect a toaster, a full bank bag sanz dye pack and a handy J.
                Do it.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

The last time I went inside to my bank the teller was a hot asian chick, and had the biggest smile, fake flirtatious comments, inquiring about my weekend, what I was doing, how I was.

I've never met her before, nor do I think she would ask me the time of day outside the bank.

Fake friendliness between the tellers and customers only goes so far.

Her lack of cleavage did not impress me.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                  See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

every time im greeted by a bank employee prying into my day asking me what im going to do my money pushes me a step closer to transfering my capital to another small family owned bank.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                      every time im greeted by a bank employee prying into my day asking me what im going to do my money pushes me a step closer to transfering my capital to another small family owned bank.
                      Your capital? Really? Just say your $159.00 soon to be -$200 due to overdraft fees.
                      Jeez..... your capital.
                      Yours truly,
                      Rich
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Rigmaster
                      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

right... cause you know me so well right?

on a side note, OP I commend your work. It's not easy working in the financial industry. no matter how much positive reviews I provide about the manager at my personal bank, they are quick to make his every day feel as if it's his last.
                        Last edited by bmwstephen; 09-20-2010, 10:30 PM.

Comment

The man's got capital, leave him alone! I wish I had capital.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                            Your capital? Really? Just say your $159.00 soon to be -$200 due to overdraft fees.
                            Jeez..... your capital.
                            Quit being so mean, Delbert. He's clearly got stacks.
                            -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                            Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

I really hate that fake enthusiasm crap, it's weird. You can always tell when people are forced to say something like that, and it's just awkward to listen to. On the topic I went to the burger king drive through twice this month, and they have a new thing where they say something like "Hi my name is (whatever), can I take your order?" Wtf? why do I give a shit what your name is... It's weird coming through a drive through. I would expect something like that at a sit down restaurant, but a fucking drive through? lol
                              Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Working...
                              X