Urban Exploring - Hobby of yours?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 02stu
    replied
    Why are the lights on in that building? That seems very odd

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Sweet. Thanks for posting!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Lepage
    replied
    Some shots I took.

















    Leave a comment:


  • 325i_Medic
    replied
    One from my old area:

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Wow that one site is badass.

    Leave a comment:


  • lennon
    replied
    cool pics. i was just doing some of this "urban exploring" today, but i didn't know it had an official name. ybor city is full of abandoned houses, businesses, cigar factories, and all that good stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    Originally posted by twism
    I found this extremely interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alecs MacDonald
    replied
    Cool stuff. EDIT: ^^^^ beat me to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • JTDay
    replied
    Cool pics. Atlanta's definitely the most diverse city I've been in. So many different cultural areas and they're all right around the corner from each other.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    PS.. This site is pretty amazing too

    infiltration.org

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied


    I found this guys site through the Mike Tyson Mansion pictures..

    He also did a tour of Military Bases that are amazing. The nike sites for the Cold War defense systems are amazing. Check it out here..

    Pretty cool/ amazing stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Those are awesome photos! You have a great amount of skill :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    The crackheads in your town need more motivation. Ours will use portable cutting torches, sawzalls etc. Hell, they break into power substations and steal large amounts of copper. Sometimes they fail to make it out alive though.
    fucking crackheads arent what they used to be. everythings going to shit.
    those are some really sweet pics. nice work. Id love to do this if I had photo skills. you really do have some skill

    Leave a comment:


  • e30-RTN
    replied
    Went to MCS last week :)
    Had lots of fun.

    Sorry for the crappy photos, I only had my phone with me.



    I plan on going again soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by OrganicMechanic
    These guys are awesome.

    Leave a comment:

Working...