Urban Exploring - Hobby of yours?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OrganicMechanic
    replied


    That is all...

    Leave a comment:


  • CaptCanada
    replied
    Could you send a high res of the mama tried and the start/stop outlet with a missing faceplate to captcanada91@hotmail.com


    edit: Oh my god trippple post. Sorry about that, been fixed. 2 of those posts I tried with a computer and got a 500 internal error, so I made this one with my phone and then noticed the other 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Jealous of Detroit. Nice pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    we don't have a lot of old building you would want to explore in down town PHX (not without a gun) and if there are the cops are ON IT or bums and junies are squating. PHX also tears shit down quick rather then let it sit vacant.

    we used to go on big 4 wheeling trips in groups and go explore old abandoned mines and ghost towns. almost the same, less junkie danger, and mostly stuff from the 30's and older.

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    although cool, it seems a good way to stumble on some junkies who don't want to share their area. Even though I carry, I'd find it difficult to explain why I was in a confrontation with a heroin addict in a abandoned steel plant anyways.

    Anywho, Salem has a old paper pulp plant that is being torn down. The neat thing though is that if you follow mill creek downtown, eventually it goes under the factory on it's way to the river and it's a cathedral down there. Also a bunch of blacktar heroin dudes at night. Daytime activity only.

    Leave a comment:


  • Str8 Rippin
    replied
    I got more stuff on my flickr http://www.flickr.com/grantz and at http://www.grantzphoto.com in the personal section.

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerbill2021
    replied
    this reminds me of what me and my buddy used to do when we were bored

    except we were loaded up on countless energy drinks and had a lifted durango and my old beat ass e30 to our disposal haha

    tons of fun tho, never know what/who your gonna find

    Leave a comment:


  • Str8 Rippin
    replied
    Finally a thread to dump my shiz in lol.

    Some of these shots were way back when I was developing my style so excuse the crazy HDR bs.













    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    i know theres abandoned industrial buildings off the 905. member going there mid day learning how to drift in my old 240. haha awesome place to drive. Lots of empty lots with nothing to run into. I never did go into the buildings tho...

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    i LOVE urbex. unfortunately anything that was interesting locally is either burned by the cops or the local party kids use them to get loaded. i need to branch out more and drive out further i think. we have some abandoned dairy's nearby too, but they've been fenced off recently due to squatters and gang related nonsense. anyone in SoCal want to get an outing together? I figure 4-5 people max is enough to stay low key, but still get some cool shit going. more eyes is always better

    people with ideas for locations would be good too. i've always wanted to check out rock-a-hula, but i cant justify driving all the way out there by myself for that.

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    How so?

    The scrap metal is bolted down. And would take major machines to get them out. You can't just drive stuff up to the doors in these places.


    The crackheads in your town need more motivation. Ours will use portable cutting torches, sawzalls etc. Hell, they break into power substations and steal large amounts of copper. Sometimes they fail to make it out alive though.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    I think it would be awesome to do this in my town, but I would definitely be risking my life. By the way, how have those buildings not been looted for scrap metal?
    How so?

    The scrap metal is bolted down. And would take major machines to get them out. You can't just drive stuff up to the doors in these places.


    Originally posted by Janderson
    Can I get the one with the gauge, the "mama tried", the emergency door, and the stamp? Just email them to me in a .zip file, eurospeed88@gmail.com
    Shoot me an email... info at atlfocus dot come

    I'll watermark and send them.

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    I think it would be awesome to do this in my town, but I would definitely be risking my life. By the way, how have those buildings not been looted for scrap metal?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    damn thats sick. theres nothing like this around where i live.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    Yah. Up to about 4000x3000? That work? You could crop to size to your desktop?
    Can I get the one with the gauge, the "mama tried", the emergency door, and the stamp? Just email them to me in a .zip file, eurospeed88@gmail.com

    Leave a comment:

Working...