The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck, serious.

For me, being in that prison, I'd use the mechanical room to run a compressor to fill up oxygen bottles, and run around with the tool the dude from No Country for Old Men used.

Comment

This show is past it's peak and going downhill fast, I hope they can make it interesting again.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        One thing I don't understand...

How hard would it be to just have 5 people out on the fences poking zombies in the head? You could take out 1 zombie every few seconds multiplied by 5 people over a couple hours... that's a lot of zombies. Especially if you were to switch groups off every couple hours.
        That would be logical in real life, but is way to logical to make good tv.

-NICK

Comment

I was thinking "molotov cocktails, MOLOTOV COCKTAILS" the whole time they were gathering by the fence.
          Why don't they use fire on the damn things anyways? The last time they burned some was the Gubnr camp iirc, some tards trapped in a hole in the ground...

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
            I was thinking "molotov cocktails, MOLOTOV COCKTAILS" the whole time they were gathering by the fence.
            Why don't they use fire on the damn things anyways? The last time they burned some was the Gubnr camp iirc, some tards trapped in a hole in the ground...
            Because they are already dead...only a blow to the head I guess "kills" them.
            sigpic
            Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Fire would burn the muscles and spread among the group fast. But yeah, its only if they're behind something.

I would get a fire truck, fill it with gas and make a giant flame thrower.
              I would find a small hellicopter to search surroundings.

I'd get one of these

and a couple of these

and live inside this

Comment

Flames vs Zombies is a terrible idea. All you do then is create a flaming zombie that spreads fire to everything for hours. They will move around until all the muscle left on them is abosolutely unable to move them and then they'll smoulder for who knows how long lighting more shit on fire.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I started watching the first season again, and I noticed that the zombies are much quicker, and can run, and even climb chain link fences in the early part of the season. Anyone else notice this? In the episode in season 1 where Rick and Glen go out covered in zombie flesh and it starts to rain on them. They are noticed and start running to get that truck. The zombies are running after them, and jump and start climbing the fence.

Wtf happened to these super zombies?
                  Originally posted by codyep3
                  I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                  2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                  1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                  1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                  2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                  2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                  2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                  2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                  2010 F650gs twin
                  2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                    Wtf happened to these super zombies?
                    The guy writing the script got fired ;)

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                      The guy writing the script got fired ;)
                      As he should have. Zombies don't behave that way.
                      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                      Originally posted by mbonanni
                      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Iirc, in 28 Days Later the zombies were really fast and aggresive but got weaker with time. Makes sense though, since they're decomposing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                          As he should have. Zombies don't behave that way.
                          Yeah, but at least the show moved at a decent pace. Glen Mazarra was terrible (think how Andrea got killed off) and never really should've had the position. Mazarra's replacement seems promising though. I liked him when he was on Talking Dead, and so far, I think this season is better than the previous two.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                            Flames vs Zombies is a terrible idea. All you do then is create a flaming zombie that spreads fire to everything for hours. They will move around until all the muscle left on them is abosolutely unable to move them and then they'll smoulder for who knows how long lighting more shit on fire.
                            True, but it would be fun.
                            The mine whacker would be awesome and my first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                              That would be logical in real life, but is way to logical to make good tv.
                              Yep, thinking logically:

- Not one person sit at the fence letting them all crowd around you.

- If you're anywhere near the gates, you're stabbing walkers in the head, no staring contests.

- Call me crazy, but a closed door/cell policy at lights out would have been like the first thing I would have initiated at the prison, long before the new bad thing happened. The just in-case-you-got-scratched-policy.

- No Country For Old Men Weapon? Yes plz.

Again, it's a TV show... remember to tell yourself that, but it is hard sometimes.
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I'd build a giant upside down lawnmower mounted at head height. Put it on the trailer they have, then just drive by the fence a few times. Any that didn't die, take out by hand like they are now.

What I want to know is how they are disposing of the zombie bodies? They must be piling up after killing so many. What are they doing with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X