The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    You must have seen something the rest of us did not. I never saw him shoot her anywhere, I only heard a gunshot and saw him walk past Maggie.
    The bullet that Rick finds in the pool of blood is confirmation that Carl shot her.

Comment

If you dont see the shot, it didnt happen is all im gonna say.

He could have just as easily shot into the ground next to her, and the bullet landed next to her in the pool of blood from the C-section.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

He could have just as easily shot into the ground next to her, and the bullet landed next to her in the pool of blood from the C-section.
        Exactly. Bullet did not have blood on it.
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
          The bullet that Rick finds in the pool of blood is confirmation that Carl shot her.
          Thank you! Someone else is able to pick up on the not-so-subtle subtleties of AMC TV shows.

This thread and the breaking bad thread are almost too frustrating to read.

Comment

Just saying, she has to come back one way or the other, dead or alive. Characters dont just dissapear for good.
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

THERE WERE TWO SEPERATE BLOOD POOLS!!!!! UGGGHHHHH!!

Seriously. The bullet was in a smaller secondary blood pool. I am going to have to remove myself from this thread.

Comment

Do it.
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by maniacmatt View Post

Seriously. The bullet was in a smaller secondary blood pool. I am going to have to remove myself from this thread.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

btw did we already say that AMC IS FUCKING CRAZY when it comes to this show?
                    willschnitz

Comment

Actually, she didn't die, they're in this “purgatory universe” created a reality for themselves based on their lingering issues in life – that which they could not “let go” of. With that greater understanding of themselves, they are each ready to “leave” or “move on” to the next phase of existence – i.e., the true afterlife.

Comment

^ or the are "Lost" on a Zombie island lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maniacmatt View Post

Ok, so you are saying that Hot Karl shot his mom in the head to keep her from turning, the walker came upon a dead Lori and dragged her around the corner and ate her from toes to nose bones and clothes, spit out the bullet(digestion issue I guess) then decided to have a sit down against the wall because he was just way to stuffed after that Christmas feast.

Hmm ok, I didn't see it that way but whatever.
                          Last edited by Todd Black 88; 11-12-2012, 07:45 PM.
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                            Ok, so you are saying that Hot Karl shot his mom in the head to keep her from turning, the walker came upon a dead Lori and dragged her around the corner and ate her from toes to nose including clothes, spit out the bullet(digestion issue I guess) then decided to have a sit down against the wall because he was just way to stuffed after that Christmas feast.

Hmm ok, I didn't see it that way but whatever.
                            I just don't see how that walker could compress a fully grown woman into his belly.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^^^ Correctomundo!

Comment

I've got a hard time digesting that as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Working...
                                X