The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    Ricks facial expression in the last scene was interesting. My wife said she though he looked scared, but I remember seeing that expression.... Right after he bit the throat out of Joe from the claimed group.
    I think he is going to snap again, mentally.
    My wife made a similar comment about Rick looking scared.

Now I'm getting sucked in!!

Comment

Anyone know where I can stream season 6 episodes 1 thru 7? Comcast only goes back to episode 8. I watched every single episode on somebody elses tv but my homie moved so I had nowhere to watch.
      Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
        Anyone know where I can stream season 6 episodes 1 thru 7? Comcast only goes back to episode 8. I watched every single episode on somebody elses tv but my homie moved so I had nowhere to watch.
        I think AMC has then via an app or their website.

Comment

Nah they're the same way. Did the kid shady
          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Netflix. Get the free month binge watch but be sure to set a reminder to cancel before they charge you. I've done that twice now. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I think its going to be Sasha, they spent a lot of time building her this past season. From loosing her brother last season. To her wanting to die in the beginning of this one and her fling with Abraham. Its like they did with Beth, they took a background character gave her a triumphant heart felt story and then gave her the axe.

Eugene would be my second choice, similar situation, but his character hasn't grown as long as Sasha's has. Plus he was already willing to take one for the team when was willing to drive the RV.

I don't think it'll be Glenn since he got "killed off" earlier in the season. Carl has already had a traumatic experience this season along with rick so I think they're safe. Daryl has unfinished business with that burnt dick hole and I think they wouldn't leave it unfinished like that. I don't think they'd kill off Maggie since they just introduced a doctor for her, but thats not enough to keep her safe. I do think they'd kill her off somehow baby related though. I think Abraham is worth more emotionally alive than dead to the viewers. Michonne isn't really "safe" but again she has unfinished business because she never found out "what she wanted" when Deanna asked her. Aaron would be kind of sad to go since he is one of the nicer and more moral characters, but I don't think he's important enough to die yet. Rosita has really been nothing, but a piece of ass to look at since she came on so I don't think anyone is going to have a strong reaction is she bites the bullet.

For all we know Negan killed off the guy who plays Trevor in GTA V, so its all really just speculation, but thats what I think likely happened.

*I would really like to see the guy who played Trevor more though.
              My Garage
              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

I looked into it a bit after watching the last episode last night.

One webpage had a video attached with tweaked audio and subtitles. Seems to point to Glen. Also, Steven Yuen is apparently signed to start a movie around the time the rest of the cast will be back on set for the new season.

I think they pulled a Spock here... remember how he "died" at the beginning of Wrath of Khan? I think this was to throw the fanbase off. I also think, given the season, and that they kinda screwed up (they got complacent about how great they were and sloppy, I mean look at how Darryl got taken... bullshit at any earlier point in the series - and the roadblocks should have been a clue).
                Estoguy
                1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Haven't watched the episode, I'm going with Glenn. They already spared Abraham from the comic book characters demise, right?
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Also just to add I really didn't like this season all that much. I feel like the writing has gotten boring or something. I used to be in front of the TV every Sunday at 8:50, but this season it was hard. I stopped watching after episode 3 then binged watched all of them at the mid season finale and same thing happened the second half. Didn't even watch the mid season opener until after the season finale was aired and then watched the rest over the next few days.
                    My Garage
                    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

They have there ups and downs, remember the farm?
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I still like the show more than Fear TWD but now i gotta wait months.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Haven't watched the episode, I'm going with Glenn. They already spared Abraham from the comic book characters demise, right?
                          Yeah, Denise took the arrow for Abraham.

My bet is it was Glenn. That was a major moment in the comics. It'd be pretty hard to substitute someone else for him and have it have the same effect.

Comment

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUz88zoIg0

Comment

Im going with Abe. and then Glen will catch a second beating for interferring.

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                              Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

meh... the anticipation for tonights new episode wasn't worth it imo

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                                Ig:ryno_pzk
                                I like the tuna here.
                                Originally posted by lambo
                                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                                X