No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this kid looks exceptionally un-athletic.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post

this kid looks exceptionally un-athletic.
      ^^ Says the expert in 12 year old boys.

Comment

Randoms from this weekend while working... mostly Thursday closed practice. Working on Friday and Saturday.

Telmex Ginassi Dinan BMW DP 01 Pit by ATLFocus Photography, on Flickr

Bimmerworld Racing Continental Tire BMW E90 328i ST 81 by ATLFocus Photography, on Flickr

Turner Motorsports BMW M3 Grand-Am GT 94 by ATLFocus Photography, on Flickr

Castrol Motorsports Mazda RX-8 Grand-Am GT 70 by ATLFocus Photography, on Flickr

Brumos Racing Grand-Am DP Porsche 5 by ATLFocus Photography, on Flickr

Brumos Racing 911 Grand-Am GT Porsche 59 by ATLFocus Photography, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
          Basketball really hard so far with bad cheap lights Lol 2500iso 1/500 f4 70-200f4L
          i dont know how to make it look less orange. its the light reflecting of the wood.
          shoot raw and adjust the white balance in post. even then you may still have some orange, though.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

A couple of shots from this weekend. Shot at mid-ohio NASA club racing. Nikon d40x Sigma 300mm lens. no post yet, these are just the raw shots. Hopefully getting some color touching up done tonight

Last edited by thearkitekt; 04-11-2011, 08:36 AM.
            Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
              shoot raw and adjust the white balance in post. even then you may still have some orange, though.
              yeah i guess it will just be orange. half the court was in the dark so at least i got 2 ok shots.

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                A couple of shots from this weekend. Shot at mid-ohio NASA club racing. Nikon d40x Sigma 300mm lens. no post yet, these are just the raw shots. Hopefully getting some color touching up done tonight
                Did you see a 2011 5.0 blue like the one pictured, but not all decked out? My buddy was there and apparently broke something. lol
                -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by izthistaken View Post
                  Did you see a 2011 5.0 blue like the one pictured, but not all decked out? My buddy was there and apparently broke something. lol
                  I was only there on sunday, so if he broke sat I wouldnt have seen him. Unless he was the one that looks like he hit a tire wall? Because i did see that mustang...

Comment

No, that wasn't him. I just read his Facebook, looks like he only got 3 laps in and smoked the motor. He had a tune and apparently #8 goes out when the new 5 liters are tuned. Ouch
                    -Matt

1990 325i
                    1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

oh wow, that sucks. Those things look great on track, i dont think i would turn one down

Comment

No, that wasn't him. I just read his Facebook, looks like he only got 3 laps in and smoked the motor. He had a tune and apparently #8 goes out when the new 5 liters are tuned. Ouch
                        Wow! That is absolutely ridiculous. What exactly happens?
                        Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                          oh wow, that sucks. Those things look great on track, i dont think i would turn one down
                          Yes it does. Was making 436hp @ the tire last I knew, but I know he had it on the dyno last week so I'm not sure what he did last. I was meaning to talk to him before he left.
                          Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                          Wow! That is absolutely ridiculous. What exactly happens?
                          Yes, I know. I'm not so sure? It's a common 'issue' w/ tunes on the 5.0. He is still in warranty, but I'm not so sure what is going to happen. His car moved out very well.
                          -Matt

1990 325i
                          1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Jen contemplating by izthistaken, on Flickr

Stairing at Jen by izthistaken, on Flickr

Ice Nine Group Bikes by izthistaken, on Flickr
                            -Matt

1990 325i
                            1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Yes, I know. I'm not so sure? It's a common 'issue' w/ tunes on the 5.0. He is still in warranty, but I'm not so sure what is going to happen. His car moved out very well.
                              Yeah, the new 5.0s are really cool cars. Shame about this issue! I'd be curious to know what actually happens. Sorry for the motor loss...

How are you constantly taking photos... every few days bunches of new stuff. Not even around the house stuff. Damn.
                              Originally posted by z31maniac
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Motherfucker does work, son ;)
                                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                                X