Anybody else getting high today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    It's funny because CA stoners think they're the only ones who can buy legal weed......

    I don't smoke, but don't care if others do. Happy holidays, stay off the damn roads.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    i have some questions for the medical users on the boards:

    1. how often do you smoke/consume? approximate quantities?
    2. do you spent more money (regularly) on legal ganj than you would have if it were still totally illegal?
    3. preferred method of consumption?
    4. I imagine that you are all getting relief from your medicine but did you become medical just to get legal cannabis? (be honest)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sensimillatech
    replied
    smokin a fat bowl with some hash on top. gotta love it. I take the deffinition of wake n bake to a whole new level, my bong is packed and ready for me at my bedside every morning.... its how I roll.

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    Thank you Cali!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied




    Originally posted by CJG
    fuck rollin papers im a rebel bitch im ashin blunts
    love ofwgkta

    Leave a comment:


  • merrrr
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    What is weed? Can I smoke the weeds in my lawn? They don't really look like the ones posted on the first page.
    lmao u must b stoned as a goat

    Leave a comment:


  • merrrr
    replied
    we get that good bud in on li. not from today but check this trick out. step one open up a dutch. step 2 put kief on the inside of the outer leaf step 3 roll that shit step 4 smoke that shit. happy holidays. and theres the butter that my boys making into cookes and bringing to me in the hospital. the butters made with an ounce of kush. enjoy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	butter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	7131455

    Click image for larger version

Name:	kief blunt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	7131454

    Click image for larger version

Name:	purp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	7131453

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    What is weed? Can I smoke the weeds in my lawn? They don't really look like the ones posted on the first page.

    Leave a comment:


  • merrrr
    replied
    ive been in the hospital since thursday cus of my motorcycle accident so i got my friend to grab ounce from my house to make me weed cookies. hes about to come through and sneak me some cookies and get me lit. nothings gonna stop me from getting high today.
    Last edited by merrrr; 04-20-2011, 06:47 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Cant wait to get off work -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • Bene
    replied
    Originally posted by Sagaris
    Life is pretty cool when you aren't looking over your shoulder trying to avoid getting caught with something.
    that's why I don't worry about it.

    Originally posted by Sagaris
    I certainly appreciate the reminder, I know that I can be a dick sometimes, but attending the funeral of an innocent person who was shot and killed because their family member owed someone some drug money, that kinda pisses you off.
    if it was related to pot, I can see only see one cause, and that would never have happened if it wasn't illegal.

    Originally posted by Sagaris
    Watching two friends destroy their lives, all beginning with the day they began smoking pot, and eventually getting into other substances, overdosing and dying, not cool. I'm sure everyone knows someone in a similar circumstance, I just feel that a lot of the low-confidence people who would not be able to handle it, and get pressured into it, would have more courage to stay away from it all if there were more people actively voicing their opinion against it.
    I'm sorry for your loss, but I feel the need to explain this from my perspective.

    On the subject of pot being a "gateway drug" both sides of the debate aren't completely right or wrong. Yes, weed is almost always the first illegal drug any given american will experiment with, it's also almost always the only illegal drug they will use.

    From what I've seen there are 3 kinds of people who've smoked pot and move onto more dangerous stuff.
    1) people with deep issues that are looking for an escape from their terrible lives.
    2) stupid wannabe rock-stars that think hard drugs is what made great musicians great.
    3) people raised with the ignorance taught by drug "education", in schools and churches, who try weed and adopt the thought "this isn't so bad, I wonder what else they lied to me about". Had I mixed with the wrong people or not seen a glimmer of what heroin can do to people, I think I could have easily fallen down that slope.

    Originally posted by Sagaris
    Lots of people don't have a problem talking about how cool they think it is to get hammered and do drugs.
    more of "that was an amazing experience!" cool. But unfortunately there is a lot of that "MTV" cool.

    Originally posted by Sagaris
    I simply don't have a problem talking about how retarded I think it is, but I have voiced my opinion about the topic and will take your advice to not be a douche and go out and enjoy the rest of my day
    You think my church is retarded, and I think your (assumed) church is retarded. Looks like we've found some common ground :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    wow, i thought weed was supposed to be cheaper when it's (mostly) legal...makes me not feel bad about prices in my area.

    and no, I don't have any ganj....no celebrations today :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene
    yeah, let's all play board games and convince ourselves we're better than everyone because we do what we're told without question.
    Life is pretty cool when you aren't looking over your shoulder trying to avoid getting caught with something.


    Originally posted by Bene
    **edit: also, I heard yesterday that for a city, Sandy has the highest prescription drug abuse rate in the world. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. (pun very much intended)
    Probably true, it is absolutely ridiculous. Way too many people I went to high school with went to rehab for oxycontin.


    Originally posted by Bene
    But seriously, don't be all judgmental. You live your life, and let other people live theirs.
    I certainly appreciate the reminder, I know that I can be a dick sometimes, but attending the funeral of an innocent person who was shot and killed because their family member owed someone some drug money, that kinda pisses you off.

    Watching two friends destroy their lives, all beginning with the day they began smoking pot, and eventually getting into other substances, overdosing and dying, not cool. I'm sure everyone knows someone in a similar circumstance, I just feel that a lot of the low-confidence people who would not be able to handle it, and get pressured into it, would have more courage to stay away from it all if there were more people actively voicing their opinion against it.

    Lots of people don't have a problem talking about how cool they think it is to get hammered and do drugs.

    I simply don't have a problem talking about how retarded I think it is, but I have voiced my opinion about the topic and will take your advice to not be a douche and go out and enjoy the rest of my day

    Leave a comment:


  • CincinnatiKid
    replied
    Get a job ya hippies!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bene
    replied
    Originally posted by Sagaris
    omygosh! I just sparked up an e-cig and I swear I just saw a moose driving a Buick !!!

    Drugs are lame, learn to have fun and deal with reality in more positive ways.
    yeah, let's all play board games and convince ourselves we're better than everyone because we do what we're told without question.

    But seriously, don't be all judgmental. You live your life, and let other people live theirs.


    **edit: also, I heard yesterday that for a city, Sandy has the highest prescription drug abuse rate in the world. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. (pun very much intended)




    I'm starting to miss Cali, shit's way to hard to find out here.
    Last edited by Bene; 04-20-2011, 04:09 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...