Anybody else getting high today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    so blazeddd. medi wreck

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by be34st
    Agreed, a lot of "medical" users I know and smoke with are just potheads, period. They don't really have insomnia, anxiety, or whatever other "symptom" they claim to have. I am a recreational user, and sure when I go get my rec card i'm probably going to act like I have insomnia because sometimes it takes me a long time to fall sleep, but really I just want have some bud to smoke when I get home. I always tell people to be honest about their habit. Given some people may actually need it, most do not. /opinion
    truuf. I'm not trying to say that smoking for recreation is wrong....not by a long shot...but the medical movement is, honestly, such a joke, not much more than another way to try for legalization

    and I hear you all on people who actually need it. Cannabis can benefit so many peoples' lives in many many ways

    buh, I wish i were in a medical state and I could go pick up some stinky jack herer right now

    Leave a comment:


  • JayDee916
    replied
    Originally posted by merrrr
    [ATTACH]41586[/ATTACH]
    Weak.
    but get better soon.

    Originally posted by Rsully70sev
    1. I smoke every single day, not an exaggeration.
    Originally posted by Tron
    *doesn't need a holiday to smoke*

    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Anguz
    replied
    happy 4/20 guys

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Originally posted by Tron
    *doesn't need a holiday to smoke*

    ;)
    This.

    ...stepping away from my desk for a "break". Happy Holidaze!

    Originally posted by imsotyerred
    i'm glad you're down to earth about being a rec/med user...seems rather honest and up front compared to many mmj'ers.
    Agreed, a lot of "medical" users I know and smoke with are just potheads, period. They don't really have insomnia, anxiety, or whatever other "symptom" they claim to have. I am a recreational user, and sure when I go get my rec card i'm probably going to act like I have insomnia because sometimes it takes me a long time to fall sleep, but really I just want have some bud to smoke when I get home. I always tell people to be honest about their habit. Given some people may actually need it, most do not. /opinion
    Last edited by be34st; 04-20-2011, 10:09 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Originally posted by Tron
    *doesn't need a holiday to smoke*

    ;)
    That hat is sickk.

    Originally posted by CabbE30
    Stay off the roads everyone! Dont need anymore totaled e30s!

    EDIT: what happened to my other post???
    I dunno, weird??
    Originally posted by imsotyerred
    I agree with you whole-heartedly...why take scrips with dangerous side effects when i can just smoke a bowl, eat some food, and fall asleep?

    i'm glad you're down to earth about being a rec/med user...seems rather honest and up front compared to many mmj'ers.

    man, i wish i had some right now though....no class for 5 hours
    Exactly man, glad to hear! I'm not here to fool anyone, I throughly enjoy smoking and what it has to offer. As far as medicinally, I can live without it, but I've seen some real cancer/aids/ms patients that really do need it.

    Just realized there's a red E30 on the fresh prince of bel air [stoned] when he stands next to the Mercedes and the alarm goes off. I feel more observant.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by Rsully70sev
    I didn't post this to be some pot advocate, if you don't like it, it doesn't bother me I got my marijuana card at 16 for anxiety and anxiety related insomnia, sure I smoke it "medicinally" but recreationally as well. I'd rather be smoking Grand Daddy Purple any day to go to bed, than poping xanax and ativan. In California, a marijuana ticket is $100. Thats it, less than a seat belt ticket, so I'm never looking over my shoulder LOL.
    I agree with you whole-heartedly...why take scrips with dangerous side effects when i can just smoke a bowl, eat some food, and fall asleep?

    i'm glad you're down to earth about being a rec/med user...seems rather honest and up front compared to many mmj'ers.

    man, i wish i had some right now though....no class for 5 hours

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    Stay off the roads everyone! Dont need anymore totaled e30s!

    EDIT: what happened to my other post???

    Leave a comment:


  • Tron
    replied
    *doesn't need a holiday to smoke*

    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog
    Happy School Shooting Day! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • TheEtaUnderdog
    replied
    Happy School Shooting Day! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I miss Cali, Kinda.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    Originally posted by imsotyerred
    i have some questions for the medical users on the boards:

    1. how often do you smoke/consume? approximate quantities?
    2. do you spent more money (regularly) on legal ganj than you would have if it were still totally illegal?
    3. preferred method of consumption?
    4. I imagine that you are all getting relief from your medicine but did you become medical just to get legal cannabis? (be honest)
    1. I smoke every single day, not an exaggeration.
    2. A little more money, but it's only if you buy pot at a dispensary, I usually only go there for special occasions. Were legally allowed to grow up to 30 plants (SB 420/Sonoma County) and I fully take advantage of that.
    3. Blunt, but if I'm feeling particularly "health concious" I'll set up the Volcano Vaporizor.
    4. In California, you can LITERALLY stub your toe on the way into the evaluation center, and get your card.

    I didn't post this to be some pot advocate, if you don't like it, it doesn't bother me I got my marijuana card at 16 for anxiety and anxiety related insomnia, sure I smoke it "medicinally" but recreationally as well. I'd rather be smoking Grand Daddy Purple any day to go to bed, than poping xanax and ativan. In California, a marijuana ticket is $100. Thats it, less than a seat belt ticket, so I'm never looking over my shoulder LOL.

    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    It's funny because CA stoners think they're the only ones who can buy legal weed......

    I don't smoke, but don't care if others do. Happy holidays, stay off the damn roads.
    Oh not at all, Colorado has some of the best buds I've smoked! I just put [Cali/SF] Because I was going to see if anyone else was going to be there to smoke a blunt with me haha. I'll take pictures, it's NUTS in SF.
    Last edited by Rsully70sev; 04-20-2011, 09:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Happy Holidaze, haven't sparked anything in months, don't anticipate today being any different. CO bud is top shelf though

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamer420
    replied
    about to get high now. got some stuff from a local dispensary, and it isnt that great... all the OC dispensaries have gone downhill lately, I get way better shit off the street.

    happy 420!

    Leave a comment:

Working...