Anybody else getting high today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    harborside is where you go for the super good cheap stuff. Get a 1g prerolled j for $12, unroll it, fill it with $10 or $15 hash, get lifted off your ass. I also love the $25 hash oil.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30boarder
    replied
    Damn, sounds like i need to move to Cali. I burn everyday and its not for medicinal purposes. You can label me as a pothead. Honestly id much rather be a pothead than an alcoholic or any other drug user/abuser. And as for pot being a gateway drug, thats just BS. Its all about the type of person and the drugs they're exposed to. Ive never done any other "hard" drug and i've been smoking weed for almost 10 years now. I realize thats not very long but Ive never had a problem with other drugs... and trust me, ive been around plenty of them. so thats about it... i like blazing and i look forward to the day when pot is legal...

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    People rarely get arrested in California for smoking pot. I guess if the city wanted to, they could walk around to everyone handing out $100 tickets, but this is SF-anything goes.

    I've never seen so much marijuana, edibles, mushrooms and acid before in my life. Every vendor sells edibles and other illicit drugs (the unfortunate part of 4/20) some people take it too far, but for the most part it's just a giant pot festival.

    The police are there to keep the peace, make sure there aren't any fights or anything. Plus, in Oakland and SF marijuana was made the least priority for police officers. You'd literally get a ticket for jay-walking or bicycling without a helmet before you get a marijuana ticket. I smoke a blunt infront of Starbucks in the Presidio almost every morning. People embrace marijuana around here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redfox
    replied
    I smoke once in a while. Didn't think I'd end up smoking yesterday, but I ended up being given two free medical grade marijuana joints and I smoked them both. I always have amazing sleep after smoking.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Same shit went down at UC Berkely yesterday. I asked the cops what was the deal and they said as soon as their shift is over they are coming here too to join in the celebration.

    So ironic. I didn't smoke yesterday though.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by 5spoke
    So that big crowd of people smoking pot is basically allowed by the state?
    it's a helluvalot easier to let them smoke rather than trying to arrest them all...safety in numbers

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    So that big crowd of people smoking pot is basically allowed by the state?

    Leave a comment:


  • whysimon
    replied
    I love the haze over the crowd

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied











    Some Video Footage:



    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    I am on the search for a job and possibly in the near future a security clearance. Therefore, no 4/20 for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    :oops: :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • Not an asshole
    replied
    I live in a state where it is not legal, even medicinally. I'm a fairly conservative person; most people who know me think I'm a hard-core right winger. And having smoked pot a few times, I cannot for the life of me understand why this is not legal. Works better on headaches than any OTC drug I've ever had, stopped the chronic shoulder pain I've had since I busted it about 4 years ago, etc. etc. I will be first in line to get the medical card if they ever get it here.

    And I'll mention that I have not smoked in about 5 months, and it was another 8 months before that. I'm not smoking today, and won't until June-ish. But if it were legal, I would certainly be indulging about once a week.

    Leave a comment:


  • JTDay
    replied
    Originally posted by dreamer420
    about to get high now. got some stuff from a local dispensary, and it isnt that great... all the OC dispensaries have gone downhill lately, I get way better shit off the street.

    happy 420!
    CPA in Santa Ana is where you wanna look it. Theyve got a website i think.

    Happy 4/20. Too bad its illegal here.

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    ^c0rr3ct g00d s!r

    Leave a comment:


  • ACMF74
    replied
    not a smoker but I hear people smoking different strands of pot.

    does each one make a different kind of high?

    Leave a comment:

Working...