No announcement yet.

I hate ups so much! Picture heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipped in one of these and case sent back after the bike made it in one piece.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Wait, you're the same person who started 3 illiterate threads about your review of "Fast 5?" The ONLY way to redeem yourself at this point is pics of your business mogul mom. (And she better be hot.)

How old are you? Because it seems like you're about 10 and that could potentially put your mom at a good age.
      S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
      What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
        business mogul mom. (And she better be hot.)
        ohsnapdotcom.

Comment

Wait, have you even opened the box and seen the contents damaged? Seriously grow the fuck up. Don't bitch until you have a real reason.
          m106 1990 e30
          e36 daily
          e32 cruiser

Comment

I knew it would get ugly without pics.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

I get bikes in this condition from ups everyday at my shop. The boxes suck and ups sucks too
              I need your obd1 parts! Harness intake ecu etc.

E30 Your Daily Money Pit

Comment

and how much damage was there? all the rant but no photos.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                  How old are you? Because it seems like you're about 10 and that could potentially put your mom at a good age.

epic. :hitler: hitler demands pics
                  sigpic

Comment

Wait...where are the pics?
                    i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

I've had nothing but great luck with UPS.

Any claims I've had to file have been handled no questions asked, and quickly.

Box just looks like it was re-used to me from the previous owner...

Open the damn thing up!

Comment

Personally Im on the good side of UPS but I used to work for a wholesaler and had to deal with claims. One time this customer called and said they had to refuse the shipment of a very high dollar monitor (few grand). We call UPS to get started on a claim and immediately they say it was incorrectly packed (it was in the 4" foam double walled box that it came from Sony in).

The thing comes back and a good 6-8 inches of one corner of the box is missing along with about 2 inches of the monitor. The other side had the box scraped off with a serious case of road rash. Its pretty obvious that this thing fell out of a truck at highway speeds. When the adjuster for UPS showed up I fucking lit into him for like 30 minutes straight, even after he had filed the claim. I then bitched to UPS for a week straight and managed to get a new rate from them (which is all I really wanted anyway).

On another UPS note, my titanium flask arrived today (also no knock):
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

My used steel bike worth much less than that was packaged ten times better. If there is an issue I can't see how the seller wouldn't be to blame.
                          1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

WTB: Center caps for Zender Sports.

Comment

Working...
                          X