Weird tasting puss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread made my day! lulz

On the side note, just be sure, even when you are horny and drunk, don't even try to make the "clown kiss"....ever!! (no, not self experience:)).
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

oh my fuck my ex's pus used to taste metalic, she'd been using vagisil...

no wonder why she was hesitant to lemme have a snack
      My feedback:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
      @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

If the bitch stinks down unda, recommend she uses a "douche" and cleanse that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, then run as fast as you can. :p
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          If the bitch stinks down unda, recommend she uses a "douche" and cleanse that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, then run as fast as you can. :p
          If the bitch is dating you, dont worry the "using a douche" part is covered by default.... HHEEEYYYYYOOOOO!! JK you set yourself up for that one, I couldnt help myself.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
            If the bitch is dating you, dont worry the "using a douche" part is covered by default.... HHEEEYYYYYOOOOO!! JK you set yourself up for that one, I couldnt help myself.

Mariano
            Boludo!..:rofl: I did set myself up on that one.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

What is "douche " part thing?
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                  What is "douche " part thing?

Look in the mirror.
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Zing!!!!!

Comment

Posting in epic thread....

I could quote something from every page funny!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

some from-unda-cheese...

Comment

The first box I ever ate was HORRIBLE. Chick was a soccer player at my school and after a pint of vodka she was ready to be taken to some base that wasn't home base.

The smell punched me the mouth before her unmaintained bush began to wire brush my teeth. Nevertheless I ate the jawn like there was no tomorrow and in return received a solid 30 seconds of head. 9th grade WIN!

Her older sister was HEATED. She was pissed because I made her sister "do that to me". For what I had to do for 30 secs of head I should've been getting 30 mins of anal in her parents bed while she rolled my swishers for me. smh

Comment

Originally posted by KirkerBezerker View Post

The smell punched me the mouth before her unmaintained bush began to wire brush my teeth. Nevertheless I ate the jawn like there was no tomorrow and in return received a solid 30 seconds of head. 9th grade WIN!

Dude I think you have that confused with a married WIN. All though normally minus the pungent aroma.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

This thread creeps me out, now I will be too worried to ever sleep with a girl.
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Its biology man nothing to fear, in 99% of cases. Just have to beware of that 1% and you will know it when you find it, if you ever do
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X