Weird tasting puss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    Dude I think you have that confused with a married WIN. All though normally minus the pungent aroma.
    The more I hear these types of comments the more I loathe the "serious" relationship I have gotten myself into.

Comment

Originally posted by KirkerBezerker View Post
      The more I hear these types of comments the more I loathe the "serious" relationship I have gotten myself into.
      yeah well depending on the woman it may not be an issue

Been with the same one going on a dozen years and she still loves to gobble the cock, even more so when when I go 1st (due to the apparent confusion of the poster below, I must elaborate a touch on the last portion of this statement. WHEN I EAT THE BOX 1st.)
      Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-19-2011, 01:30 PM.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

^ can you gobble your own?!
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

BLAAAH.... Where are you guys finding these girls?

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
            ^ can you gobble your own?!
            fell off the couch in 8th grade trying one time, No was NOT successful
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I can honestly say I truly enjoy eating waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles but hearing some of these horror stories is kinda fuckin with me.

This thread is Definitly providing the lulz...carry on

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
              P2 S60 Daily
              IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Boludo!..:rofl: I did set myself up on that one.
                ;)
                Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post

This thread is Definitly providing the lulz...carry on
                +13 mr sleeve you have made my day with your witty tales/retorts....

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I've eaten a few fishy boxes, no biggie. Just wipe your nose on her thigh a few times to get the smell off in the beginning.
                  If you eat your way through it though it will taste better when she's done.
                  Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Oh r3v how I have missed you......

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

What can I say. I have been stuck in motel for the last week with nothing to do but post on here as the TV in this place SUCKS ass, I am like the new temporary farbin.

William Pitt-

Comment

i find that in most cases, as your saliva begins to replace the various juices as the primary liquid in that region, things get more pleasant.

its like pushmowing the lawn. yeah, the whole 2 acres is daunting at first but you just gotta throw it in autopilot. maybe take your shirt off and grab a brew, wave to the neighbors, etc. then at the end of it you're sweaty and tired and the woman is still unsatisfied with your work.

Comment

your doing it wrong

William Pitt-

Comment

Soooo... any experience with crimson river floods?

Comment

Hahha, a mate told this story when I was younger and it grossed me out.

Finally gets with a chick he had been chasing for ages,

Takes her to a cabin, open fire, candles, the works.

Gets her in front of the fire, starts going the growl and notices blood.

His comment at this point was "i just thought she must have been on her rags, so i kept going" which is the bit that kinda grossed me out as a 17 year old.

So he keeps going, and going and going and there is more and more blood but he keeps going. Eventually she notices and tells him to stop and he tells her that its ok and he doesnt mind but she points out the blood like WTF, its like the scene of a horror movie and again he says he doesnt mind.

She then tells him its NOT that time of the month, turn out the whole time he had a nose bleed looooool.

So would the smell be an issue when it came from your own nose? eeeeeeeeeeeeeek
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                              first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I was at a party one time and at like 3am we started telling sex stories. One of the guys I didn't know was all quiet and shy the whole time, but sipping some vodka. A while later, after a few shots he starts talking "I guess I'll tell you mine. I was drunk and ronching this one chick's waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and the whole time, my face felt a little weird, like I had a thin layer of glue on it. Thought it was the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles juice, so I kept going, but I didn't like the smell. She's all enjoying it and stuff. About 15 mins later, I was thirsty as hell so I told her I'd go to the bathroom and have a quick drink. It was dark so I turned on the light in the bathroom, walked in and saw my face in the mirror. It was like a scene from Saw. I just froze in shock, then started yelling. She heard it of course, ran in and sterted yelling even more. I was so fucked, I put a shirt over my head and without washing my face, ran out of the house and down the street, people staring at what was going on. We never talked again."
                                The rest of us just sat there in awe and had to drink A LOT more to get over that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X