Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R3V.....i need thy help. (best excuse to get the day off)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R3V.....i need thy help. (best excuse to get the day off)

so my homies are in Santa Cruz from (today) Friday-Wednesday. and i happen to work every single one of those god forsaken 6 days in a row.
    my boss will be at other locations of our business where other people have actually requested there days off.

(i wish i knew they were going there before they said it on facebook the day of -_-)

but anyways, i haven't seen these people in like a year + and they are like family to me, one of them a member here (GCmark) also his son is a member (grip2spare) he doesn't go on much tho. but yeah i grew up with these people and i need to get there for at least one day just to hangout with them.

so. i need you're help to come up with the most bullet proof excuse to give to my boss to get atleast one or maybe two days off (stay the night there lol)

cmon r3v you guys can really save the day.
    thanks,
    pantless.

Your car is broken down... and you need a day to fix it so you can get to work everyday on time?

Ive never had a job :D

Comment

^^^ lol? ive been driving my parents truck to work/school and sometimes if im lucky to skate or see my girl haha.

Comment

You have violent bouts of Diarhea.

Comment

Fake a pet emergency

Comment

ummm what do you do for a living??? May have a bearing on what or how you can get days off.

how about. maybe being straight up with you boss might help, or how about getting a coworker to cover 1 or 2 of your shifts, (you know trade days off)

Other wise food poisoning, just dont get caught
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

^ lol.
              well i work for a storage facility that has multiple locations, each location only has one person working at it.... except mine has me and my boss. so he is covering my co workers shifts in different cities the days i need off. pretty much just shit out both ends hahahaha.

Comment

Quit, you'll have tons of free time then.
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

just call in sick, say you are dizzy and can't get out of bed.......
                  or do the correct thing and tell him the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                    or do the correct thing and tell him the truth.
                    Depends on your boss.

But a good one is call the night before and say your alternator belt snapped and your battery is old/dying so it wont start.

Hopefully he doesnt tell you to take a cab :(.

Edit: you can also say you went to visit your family in another state when it happend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post

Hopefully he doesnt tell you to take a cab :(.
                      I totally just pictured that as a movie scene. :):)

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

If your boss is cool, I'd just be honest.

If he's a dick, well then quit, hang out with them for the week, then find a new job.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Bomb threat?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

i wouldnt work at a job where i couldnt take a day or two off if i wanted.

i'd tell them to fuck off. dont be a bitch. there are other jobs out there. unless they are paying you over $20/hour it's not that serious of a job for a teenager. (you're a teen right?)
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Call in dead
                              <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                              unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Working...
                              X