Retarded....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retarded....

I just love it when people message me telling me what words I can use.
    I posted on my daughter's Facebook post about how RETARDED tattoos are at the lower back and hip of girls these days. One of her friends mom has a physically challenged child. She messages me telling me to not use the word *retarded*. She referred to it as the R word...lol.

I just have one thing to say. FUCK any of you who try telling me what words I can say.
    It's not even a swear word for fuck's sake. It was retarded of her to send me that type of message.:pimp:

Political Correctness can eat shit. Have a great day.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Way to go for you. I can't stand when people get so uppity about retarded things like that. You only live once and using that word is not going to change the world in any significant manner.

Comment

Political correct world we live in you know.
      You would so happen to be the same Josh I met at the endurance race in Portland a few years back, would you? I was with the green dot PRO3 car that blew up.

Comment

New rule: comments about engine timing must use the words "advanced" or "anti-advanced", not the R-word... camshafts be gettin' all pissed off these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
          Political correct world we live in you know.
          You would so happen to be the same Josh I met at the endurance race in Portland a few years back, would you? I was with the green dot PRO3 car that blew up.

Yep that's me. Hope all is well with you. I posted in your "Fired" thread. Good luck finding a replacement.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

i hope you called her a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

You're retarded Josh.
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                You're retarded Josh.

Oh no you didn't!

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                i hope you called her a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

That's going too far. A simply message politely telling her to basically fuck off was enough.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                  Oh no you didn't!
                  Yeah, that happened =) You're a Rawtardted tard lol
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

This is why I'm not friends with my parents on facebook.
                    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
                    Build Thread?

Comment

Thats why i'm not on facebook.
                      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Since it's slow here right now her message...

"I dont know if you are Morgans dad or what but I am Laylas mother and I have a severely disabled baby that Morgan and her Mother have met. Using this word is so hurtful to me and my children and when you say it you are teaching it to others. I watch all posts and am on a mission to remove this word, it really makes you look like a bad person when you say it. I wont stand around and let someone hurt my children, if you had a mentally challenged baby you would do the same. please remove the comment and let Morgan know that you agree its not an ok word to use. Please help us spread the word. ♥"

My response...

"I'm sorry you took offence to the word. I think it's important you differentiate between someone simply using the word to describe something and it being used to describe a child. To me the word no longer describes a child. I perfer to use the word Challenged.
                        But I don't let people tell me what words I can or can not use. Under any circumstances. And I would never ask that of you. Unless it were swear words around children."

Comment

The fact that this thread even exists is retarded. Thanks to retarded people.

Fuck this politically correct civilization of retardation. It's making idiots think they're smarter and giving everybody a holier than thou attitude.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Watch out everybody, she's on a "mission". What is she going to do, completly remove the word from the human language? She's probably one of those crazy bible thumpers too...
                            Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

People are only sensitive about shit like that because they cant handle or totally grasp the fact that they spit a human out that was subpar to the rest of society in a huge way. If I helped reproduce a human that was retarded, I'd probably feel pretty shitty about myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X