Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iidesu
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    fantastic! my set of pumas just died, had to throw them in the trash.. been wearing my running shoes everywhere. :(
    that's nice, ain't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Do other offers include on sale items? x-fingers

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    You guys rock! Keep spreading the love - I totally appreciate it!!!

    I'll be at the PUMA in San Diego (5th and J) tomorrow from 2:30 to 10p and possibly Saturday, and Sunday from 10am to 5:30pm! Come say hi if you're in the area!!!

    Motorsport shoes run a half size small in the length. Width is standard "D" width.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    My Mom has emeailed this to about 30 people. Hahaha you are gonna win brother!

    Leave a comment:


  • kojack
    replied
    Just posted on facebook and texted my entire soccer team. This weekend can't get here soon enough!

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Puma
    All the motorsport shoes run a half size small. THANK YOU for posting it around! It means a lot to me - trust me, if I win, you'll all enjoy the E30 stuff coming! Haha...



    Drift Cats are my current favorites. There's a new insole that's really soft and cushiony and it feels great both on and off the track. Deffo love mine. All 6 pairs. Lol...

    Half size in the length or in the width? I can deal with half size in the width as it will stretch out. I would hate to buy too long of a shoe though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trptguy
    replied
    drift cats will be bought this weekend!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Im getting the dark blue drift cats. And maybe a pair of "limestone" el rey things... the ones with the laces

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    Oh, that reminds me...
    Drift cat comfortable as a DD shoe?
    :D

    (Debating on a pair of speed cats, or classic suedes for everyday living, and drift cats for the track as usual)
    Super euro style, but yeah. I rocked them all over Florence, Italy and they were great.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    Gonna get me shoes and some track jackets. Ahhhhg yeaaaaah!

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    I'm eyeing the el ace 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Oh, that reminds me...
    Drift cat comfortable as a DD shoe?
    :D

    (Debating on a pair of speed cats, or classic suedes for everyday living, and drift cats for the track as usual)

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    Everyone I know?

    You coupon is now on about 5 other forums. Let's get you some extra cash!
    (BTW, I'm buying probably at LEAST 3 pairs of shoes, I've been missing my fucking pumas)


    Serious Thankage. Do they still tend to run half a size small?
    All the motorsport shoes run a half size small. THANK YOU for posting it around! It means a lot to me - trust me, if I win, you'll all enjoy the E30 stuff coming! Haha...

    Originally posted by blefevre
    OH, speed cats are hiding in the sale section. Lame colors still I see. Probably will get the blue drift cats.
    Drift Cats are my current favorites. There's a new insole that's really soft and cushiony and it feels great both on and off the track. Deffo love mine. All 6 pairs. Lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    OH, speed cats are hiding in the sale section. Lame colors still I see. Probably will get the blue drift cats.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Everyone I know?

    You coupon is now on about 5 other forums. Let's get you some extra cash!
    (BTW, I'm buying probably at LEAST 3 pairs of shoes, I've been missing my fucking pumas)


    Serious Thankage. Do they still tend to run half a size small?
    Last edited by TurboJake; 09-14-2011, 05:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...