Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5Toes
    replied
    I ordered 9:0 friday night, because the deal started at 12 AM Eastern time. Oddly though then the discount didn't take off sale items. Could have saved more, but no big deal

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Order shipped today. Can't wait for the Portland hipster chicks to be sweatin' my new fly kicks.

    Leave a comment:


  • hfabricius
    replied
    Bought a pair of Ducatio 65cc Lo's in store and probably gonna order another pair or two online.

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Originally posted by Red_Roket
    So this works for Canada too as long as its online?
    It ships from within Canada too I believe, so no pesky brokerage and duty fees.

    Leave a comment:


  • mjg23bmw
    replied
    used instore and online. and passed on to about 15 people. thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Glad you guys are enjoying!

    Originally posted by Red_Roket
    So this works for Canada too as long as its online?
    Yep!

    Finally get a day off tomorrow. First day off since last Thursday. I work until next Saturday after this. FML....

    Leave a comment:


  • Red_Roket
    replied
    So this works for Canada too as long as its online?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK go to place my order and the ones for me are the DM1 in a 14 and says a few pair left hurry etc. Place the order and says they are all out of stock. FUCK MY LIFE.

    Edit: Got the Mostro Mesh in black-limeade

    Bought 4 pair thanks for the code!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F34R; 09-17-2011, 05:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    ordered 3 pairs!

    Drift cats, RS1's, and Faas 300's!

    thanks man!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    My drift cats.. drool. CANNOT WAIT

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ GOOD! Get away from the lack of quality in Asics!! ;P

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    AWESOME! Just ordered a pair of Repli-Cats :D W00t! Super stoked! Might be jumping the Asics ship with these!

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    Fucking awesome.

    Did you see my post in another thread about asking you for a discount? And then you deliver. And it's my birthday weekend. It's starting off nicely. 3 Pairs ordered!

    Thank you!
    I did. I had no idea we were doing this, but there ya go! Lol...


    Originally posted by KenC
    $92 post discount. Puma stuff is a little to "sporty" for me, but I found a cool track jacket and a polo.

    I'm on my iPhone so I didn't do any in-depth searching, but does Puma make any real racing shoes? Like with SFI/FIA ratings.
    Check out the "Black Label" collections. Much nicer, more fashion forward pieces there. We do make real racing shoes (FIA rated), but they're not available through our website. Perhaps calling customer support can get you a pair, but I haven't been able to get much info on them either. Subesports.com used to carry them. Not sure any more...

    A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone for spreading this around! Glad to see you're all enjoying the sale!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Zomg. Glad I saw this! I love Puma! Definitely going to try using it! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    Definitely hitting this up when I get home from work. Thanks for posting!

    Leave a comment:

Working...