The Official Modern House Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jaywood
    replied










    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Weren't most of those pics in the first post the house they used for Tony Stark's house in Iron Man?
    It looks really similar to it. Man I love the infinity edge pool and how the step-down height into the water is like 1 inch. Its the fine details! I want a room with 1 wall of only glass/windows.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Weren't most of those pics in the first post the house they used for Tony Stark's house in Iron Man?

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    What r3v members will never have ITT
    Speak for yo' self n*gga.

    I stay counting bills on a daily basis whippin my 325e hard, REAL HARD. I can fill ya wit real millionaire shit Escargot, my car go, one sixty, swiftly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nairb
    replied
    All that concrete reminds me of Iraq. Cool pics though.. that garage would be sweet..

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    What r3v members will never have ITT
    lol. Even if we had the money we are a cheap bunch, generally speaking...

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    fuck yes!

    subscribed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    What r3v members will never have ITT

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Words can not explain how badly I want a house in this style. Beautiful homes... just a couple million dollars away...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mfever
    replied
    epic! exactly how i want my house too like...

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    While neat in their own respects.


    SO NOT MY STYLE not even close to anything I would want to call home.


    They all look so cold, and sterile. Look more like doctors offices or Office suites. Nothing homey at all about any of them. The 1st one is ok, but just way too modern with too many goofy angles and too much glass. like you would be living on a stage with everything you do the neighbors would be privy too.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-01-2011, 03:55 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    started a topic The Official Modern House Thread

    The Official Modern House Thread

    Post pics!











































Working...