Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this anyone on the forum? E30 fatal accident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip
    sigpic
    Justin Angelli
    1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      So everything should be baned that might be remotely harmful for a person ????
      No, but you're a fucking moron arguing cell phone use shouldn't be banned.

It's been proven to drop your attention to the same level as being .08BAC, or legally drunk driving. Going to start arguing about personal choice and freedom on that one too?

Your comment about "driving with more than 1 person CAN do this...." isn't the same as "talking on your phone DOES do this."

Certainly you can see the distinction.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Rip
        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Rip.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
          Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Yet another e-anger thread gone awry.

A fellow E30 enthusiast died here; let's just try and honor him by not being assholes to each other okay?

Comment

Originally posted by mr e30 325is View Post
              the report said that the driver was a resident of flagstaff, az.

I will be the first to say it publicly. I have absolutely no pity for the two disgusting motherfuckers pictured in this thread.

I work my ass off, spent 4 years defending this country by wearing the best uniform out there, giving fucks that kill innocent people the ability to be free and move through society even after doing bad things.

If my brother, or my mother or father, or heaven forbid my two younger sisters were doing nothing wrong, respecting the law and loving their lives and those in their lives, and their end was this way, i would not be able to restrain myself from furthering the violence. Regardless of the consequences to my own person.

God damnit, i have to watch law abiding citizen just to feel semi-good again.

I hope these two low-lifes get nothing less than death. If given the opportunity i would personally beat the two of them to death. And walk away without an ounce of remorse on my soul.
              +1
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X