phone for the gf, suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phone for the gf, suggestions

i dont want to add her to my verizon plan, since i dont want a 2 year contract.

i was thinking of one of the drug dealer phone companies like boost mobile or something. basically, im really just looking for something so that she and i can text each other throughout the day. internet is a plus, but not necessary. and minutes are really not necessary since we never call each other. text only. and although i'd like the phone to be nice, im definitely not trying to spend money here. it needs to be sufficient to text and that's about it.

anyone have any suggestions?
    AWD > RWD

tell her to get her own damn plan. shes an adult, i hope, and therefore needs to buy her own plan.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

tell her to get her own damn plan. shes an adult, i hope, and therefore needs to buy her own plan.
      BRUTE

Comment

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

-Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Tell her that she is not aloud to have a phone until she is 18.

Comment

tell her to get her own damn plan. shes an adult, i hope, and therefore needs to buy her own plan. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                Tell her that she is not aloud to have a phone until she is 18.
                You fucked up.
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

tell her to carry a messanger bird. send that shit to you on a little scroll
                  Fuck you buddy

Comment

Why dose she need a cell phone. Inst there a phone hanging on the wall in the kitchen ???
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Why dose she need a cell phone. Inst there a phone hanging on the wall in the kitchen ???
                      You can't text on that phone.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                        You can't text on that phone.
                        good, then she can pay more attention to making me a GOD DAMNED SANDWICH
                        BRUTE

Comment

Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                          LSx e36TI coming soon
                          Originally posted by s0urce
                          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

What.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

You make it sound like she has zero friends, is she locked up in your basement or something?

Go with Virgin, it's cheap.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X