Favorite car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OOMPH!
    replied

    I own one..........









    ............in GT5. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied



    Lancia 037 ftw!

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    A part of nature, me want acres in Jamaica



    And in a close second place:

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied




    Spyker C8 Alieron

    most beautiful car ive seen made. Amazing interiors.

    Close second is:



    Ferrari GTO just always gets me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Parnell
    replied


    I do love my e30 but I've always had a soft spot for vettes, almost all of them. My recent favorite is the new Centennial edition especially ZR1s.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Gt3rs of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    CTR Yellowbird



    AP1 S2000



    UrQuattro long wheelbase. I would take this over an E30M.



    Skyline 2000 GTR



    And of course, the 22b STI



    Ferrari 575M

    Leave a comment:


  • cabriodster87
    replied
    amx

    Leave a comment:


  • SUICIDE109
    replied
    1970 Plymouth Barracuda or Dodge Challenger, 340ci, Six Pak, in panther pink, competition orange, or sublime. Then my E30

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Ah yes, the Singer 911. My fav 911 generation as well... No joke, seriously...I would have to think about that gen 911 vs getting hitched. Is that bad LOL?

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by VinniE30
    Is it feasible as a daily driver? Compared to a stripped, low coilover'd e30?
    Yes... lol I haven't smacked the oil pan on the lotus yet.. lol

    It takes a little to get use to, but it's not bad a a daily driver
    It even takes a car seat...

    lotus vs. e30... apples and oranges.. really
    Exact handling sic street fun: Lotus....!
    Fun throw in the corner, with alittle slip n slide: E30...!

    Come by lets go for a ride....:mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Some day....











    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    Nothing.. They called me last week asking to buy it back?
    I have an 05 model and it is in really good condition. there looking for good used cars to sell to entery level buyers and my car is a good canidate.
    I maybe looking to step into something diffrent and this is an option i'm entertaining at this point...

    This picture was taken before I powdercoated my wheels glossy black.
    [ATTACH]48922[/ATTACH]
    Is it feasible as a daily driver? Compared to a stripped, low coilover'd e30?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiFree
    Ferrari 250GT/lusso almost takes it, but the all time bee's knees for me would be the '67 312



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Yes, it's a drawing.

    Fusion - Watch anything with Jeremy Clarkson recently?

    Yep. I saw the E-Type 50th ann. thing, that's where I first saw the Eagle.
    Watched Clarkson / Powered Up last week. Great flick. And I was very happy to see which car he chose as 2011's best (no spoiler).

    Great choice on the 312 btw ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    I do not think I could deal if the turbo lady visited at $40k/year in california. I think a 540i6 is a much better choice for me, but the car doesn't have the same effect on me. Every S4 I see weakens me at the knees, srs.
    Yeah E39's are my second favorite sedans, and a 540i sounds sweet as a daily. I'm looking for an original S4 (2.2 I5 turbo) to get me into the FI game before I get overwhelmed by a B5. S4's have that same effect on me too, after I got my 318is a friend from down the street just picked up a arctic silver s4 with rs4 wheels with coilovers and it makes me ache every day I drive down the street.

    Leave a comment:

Working...