Favorite car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    No point, i like it as well. I have an 05 Elise. Just was surprised to see it, not many people seem to enjoy the lines of the S111.... sad
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    I like the styling better. Your point?

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    I like the styling better. Your point?

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    yumm older S111 design Exige (Early Model)
    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 11-19-2011, 08:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    All Time favorite Car! Alpine A110 :puppy:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1961-renault-alpine-a110-6w_c_1024x768.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	7136735

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Alpine1_m_m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	7136736

    Why? Saw one as a kid in Aspen Colorado and fell in love. The though of owning this car has stuck will
    me all my life..
    Found a euro company that builds turn key kits So I plan on buying one... some day... ugh

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    See sig

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    So Jason, are you banny now?

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Jason, you motherfucker. You just conjured up my hatred for my mother selling her first car to a kid for 500 bucks after she owned it for 20 years (I was 4 at the time). Her father bought it for her new.

    It was a scrambler... I was so pissed when I asked her what it was an she replied "A white, blue, and red rambler with some emblems on the side, Hurst or something..."

    My dads first car was a hand me down from his old man. A Hudson Hornet.


    They drive a plymouth voyager now... The 1998 shitty one. Not the 1989 awesome turbo one (which we DID own. And then I got a hold of it at 416k miles....)

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by howdyhoayman
    probably quickest ban i've ever witnessed. fuuuu.
    nah... I've banned someone when they was registering before lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerbill2021
    replied


    not feeling the wheels too much, but regardless

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    probably quickest ban i've ever witnessed. fuuuu.

    Leave a comment:


  • cabriodster87
    replied
    just because
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    good thread, too bad you're a spammer.....


    But 1969 Rambler S/C Hurst. Why? because AMC POWER! No one expects to get their doors blown off by a Rambler.

    Leave a comment:


  • jenniferricky
    started a topic Favorite car?

    Favorite car?

    Hi,

    What is your favorite car? Why do you like that?
Working...