Favorite car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5Toes
    replied
    ^ Seen one in person beautiful car

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied




    Porsche 904 variants.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by A Sucked Orange
    ...the fuck was that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mullet Bullet
    replied
    don't have just one, but here is one of many i love.



    Morgan Aeromax

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied




    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    rear shot :)
    love everything about this car.
    Word on the street is that it may be for sale soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • A Sucked Orange
    replied
    Ferarri - MAKE THIS!




    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied




    Why? The curves...oh my, the curves are so very sexy. Lightweight and just nutty power. Move over Veyron, this will kill it on track (2800lbs) (and kill you if you dont have a wing.... ;-) The interior just makes me drool. No joke, I shed a tear when I think that absolutely I will never own one. It's like seeing your dream wife that you know could work out....except she's royalty and your blue-collar. Think you can hook up? No.....just move along now and find the next best match....

    And I am a sucker for cars that are no taller than my waist :-D



    Leave a comment:


  • DrewSkii
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince30
    Pantless, I am with you 100%! Easily one of my favorite cars out there.
    +1, It's been my desktop background for a while now lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    Pantless, I am with you 100%! Easily one of my favorite cars out there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    rear shot :)
    love everything about this car.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    This exact car....
    i would die for.
    not my fave pic of it but definitely my fave car.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    Could never pick just one. But this has really struck my fancy lately:



    I know it is just a concept for now, but from the sounds of it will be in production fairly soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    ^ same here, i find a car and it becomes my favorite, find a flaw in it and move on. and go full circle and start liking and then disliking specific cars over and over again.

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    Curently this.



    Yeah, I think this is in the lead for me right now too. Although, my favorite changes once a week.

    Leave a comment:

Working...