Favorite car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by alB5
    Yeah, I was so dumb to believe that I could have one as a first car. Once I become financially stable nothing will stop me buying one. Well maybe this would lol

    I do not think I could deal if the turbo lady visited at $40k/year in california. I think a 540i6 is a much better choice for me, but the car doesn't have the same effect on me. Every S4 I see weakens me at the knees, srs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by KamakaziX
    The owner is on R3V.
    yup i have told him how i have a fetish for his car.
    apparently its going to be for sale soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    my favorite picture of my favorite car.
    The owner is on R3V.

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    I really want a B5 S4. Every time I see one I fall in love again. Too bad they're money pits/time bombs.
    Yeah, I was so dumb to believe that I could have one as a first car. Once I become financially stable nothing will stop me buying one. Well maybe this would lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by alB5


    yeah, it's a station wagon
    I really want a B5 S4. Every time I see one I fall in love again. Too bad they're money pits/time bombs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied


    yeah, it's a station wagon

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    The pulled fenders (even though it is very slight) really makes me dislike that car. Though I would still take it...and then remove the huge gurney flap...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    my favorite picture of my favorite car.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by VinniE30
    What's wrong with your elise?
    Nothing.. They called me last week asking to buy it back?
    I have an 05 model and it is in really good condition. there looking for good used cars to sell to entery level buyers and my car is a good canidate.
    I maybe looking to step into something diffrent and this is an option i'm entertaining at this point...

    This picture was taken before I powdercoated my wheels glossy black.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	twib-v2_dors-feline[1].jpg
Views:	4
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	7136802

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    I'm currently in talks with New Port European about there need to buy my Lotus Elise back, and I mentioned I would gladly trade it in on a Newer Turismo.
    What's wrong with your elise?

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slidewayz
    mehhh..
    Meh see them every where here.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slidewayz
    replied
    mehhh..

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied


    and this

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    I posted an Alpine A110 earlier that I swear I'll own someday replica....

    But before then Here in the near future I plan on buying a new Maserati GranTurismo.. I'm currently in talks with New Port European about there need to buy my Lotus Elise back, and I mentioned I would gladly trade it in on a Newer Turismo.
    I told the sales guy I would prefurr White with crimson Red int. and Black Wheels.... we'll see... (markseven) would sooo kick my ass...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Maserati-GranTurismo_S_mp101_pic_55777.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	7136796

    Click image for larger version

Name:	maserati-gran-turismo%20(6).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	7136797
    Picture I took at SEMA this year....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SEMA2 048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	7136798

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SEMA2011 075.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	7136799

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SEMA2011 076.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	7136800

    Leave a comment:

Working...