Worst timing on being broken up with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst timing on being broken up with?

Not a "suck it up" or "sucks for you bro" thread. And yes, I know there are always others, I'm glad I'm in college because there are oppurtunities everywhere. Yes, I know I am lucky for that reason. Now, read on:

So tonight at 11:30pm I got a call from my now exgirlfriend telling me she's breaking up with me. Great. Tomorrow at 8am I have my chem final and it is worth 45% of my grade. So now of course I can't concentrate on studying for an exam I've been preparing for for the last three days. I am probably going to bomb it and fail the course. I'm not all depressed about it, I'm just looking at this going "goddamn, really? right now???" Keep in mind this isn't meant to be a sappy thread.

So tell me. What's the worst timing somebody has broken up with you?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Think of it this way: your situation is actually the BEST timing. No Christmas gifts to buy, you're single so you can totally get laid on New Year's Eve and you have nobody to pay for on valentine's day.

Comment

god dammit. fuck bitchessssssss

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

When I tried to surprise buttsecks her, had to get myself off when she left. Shits weak.

Comment

If you've been preparing for three days, you'll be fine.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
            If you've been preparing for three days, you'll be fine.
            Duuuude but I took the final from a past semester and straight bombed it! I was confused!

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
              When I tried to surprise buttsecks her, had to get myself off when she left. Shits weak.
              the surprise attack has always worked for me...

Comment

Doesn't mean shit; your future does. Looking back, her departure will be insignificant unless you fuck up your final, in which case you'll be pissed at yourself for letting that happen. You know what to do, so get on with it.
                Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  Think of it this way: your situation is actually the BEST timing. No Christmas gifts to buy, you're single so you can totally get laid on New Year's Eve and you have nobody to pay for on valentine's day.
                  Like a fucking BOSS.

Comment

party it up.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Worst time to get dumped would be when proposing, or immediately after giving them expensive shit as a gift
                      1990 332i, 4 door
                      2008 KTM 990 Superduke
                      2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
                      2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
                      2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

Get a hold of yarself.. Is actually perfect, you get to consentrate on just school. Fuck her! There is a whole lot of other girls out there! Plus less gifts to buy..

Comment

that shit'll buff out

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            Like a fucking BOSS.

My first thought as well.
                            sigpic
                            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Fuck the bitch and try to concentrate! If you actually really studied, you'll do fine. Worry about school and get that dough. "mo money, mo bitches!"

Comment

Working...
                              X