No announcement yet.

The Anime Chat Thread (Nerd Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put a bunch of Mp3's on a flash drive and put it in my car a while ago. Today I was listening to a song that I knew I knew. Come to find out it was a song off of the "BECK, Mongolian Chop Squad" ost. Now I want to watch BECK again. It is definitely one of my top 10 but it only encompasses 3 or 4 of the volumes of the manga. The manga has over 30 volumes and it is awesome. I don't really have the free time to veg out on a 30+ volume manga right now. But if I watch the anime again I know that is going to happen.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

^Beck is in my top 10 to watch. Highly recommended even better if you enjoy the type of music.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Finished up Samurai Champloo and downloaded the soundtrack. Definitely on my top ten list of anime.

Next up: Afro Samurai, Nichijou, and if there's ever an anime adaptation, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamonds Are Unbreakable.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I just finished episode 21 of "Dragon Ball Super". I don't know what I was expecting but it does not disappoint. If you have seen the last two "Dragon Ball Z" movies then you have an idea of what is going on because those movies are the condensed version of the this new series but there is a lot more in the series and the two movies part is almost over in the episodes already. And considering Akira Toriyama is signed for a minimum of 100 episodes, I think this going to get really good really quick. I am already addicted to it.

Comment

Ugh.....I have been crazy busy with my new job and haven't had the time to watch a lot...much sad....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Erick
            Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

Comment

I just started watching Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt and it's hilarious.

That and I'm all excited for JJBA: Diamond Is Unbreakable since it just got confirmed. I bet the VA for Josuke is going to be the same VA for him in All Star Battle.
              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

well i watched all of bleach
                both full metal alchemists
                cowboy bebop
                psycho pass
                and i started death note its kinda meh though. Psycho pass first season was great though same with cowboy bebop
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

I ordered the Castle of Cagliostro blu-ray, can't wait

Comment

I didn't know one punch man was animated so i'm going to say one punch man is pretty bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      I didn't know one punch man was animated so i'm going to say one punch man is pretty bomb.
                      I am waiting for it to finish but I am looking forward to watching it. I know I am probably going to get hooked on it and have to read the manga next. The same thing happened with "Overlord". That was a Great anime and it was different, I really liked it.

Comment

oh man im hooked on one punch man. Final episode is next week :(. Who ever decided on 12 episodes needs to shot and killed I need more damit!

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I've been hearing a lot of mention of One Punch Man. I'll have to check it out. I have to finish Monster first though, it's a long one. I was going to re-watch Planetes after that, having recently read the Manga and seeing how different it was.

Originally posted by brainspo0n View Post
                          I ordered the Castle of Cagliostro blu-ray, can't wait
                          That's a great flick.

IG @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20 turbo
                          [CoTM: 4-18]
                          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                          - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                            I've been hearing a lot of mention of One Punch Man. I'll have to check it out. I have to finish Monster first though, it's a long one. I was going to re-watch Planetes after that, having recently read the Manga and seeing how different it was.

That's a great flick.
                            "Monster" was good. It was long but I enjoyed it. I had to look it up because it sounded familiar but I have seen "Planetes" as well and it too was really good in my opinion. You have peaked my interest with the manga, does the manga continue the story? Or is there just more that was never incorporated into the anime? I am probably going to try and catch up on "Naruto Shippuuden" again, how much longer are they going to do these filler episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                              You have peaked my interest with the manga, does the manga continue the story? Or is there just more that was never incorporated into the anime?
                              The Planetes Manga vs the show is like the LoTR vs the films. Some truncation, some alteration, and some new things for whatever reason.

IG @turbovarg
                              '91 318is, M20 turbo
                              [CoTM: 4-18]
                              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                              - updated 3-17

Comment

Parasyte.

I haven't seen the anime but the manga was really good.
                                From youtube thumbnails the anime looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X