No announcement yet.

Official Skateboarding Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man. I skated from 85-91 or so. Indy stage5's were my trucks but had sooo many different decks and wheels... 40 here, I set up a board 2 summers ago. I blow, but still love the feels. Its hard fucking work to skate as a fat assed 40 year old lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by ACMF74
    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Indy's for me also,Schmitt Stix,Santa Cruz,Vision boards are what i had. Copers and Rails too lol. Didnt want to mess up your graphics on the bottom you know. Also rub wax on the Copers and Rails to break them in and slide easier.
      Last edited by QUKBMER; 05-02-2014, 02:35 PM.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

ACES, loose trucks save lives! anyone else skate pools and vert? i cant flip my board to save my life, but a back smith on some pool coping is the best feeling ever to me.

Comment

Just a few decks i use to have
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

That vision board is worth a lot of cash these days

Comment

My mom has that last powell board in red. complete with rails and vision sticker haha

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
              MFDOOM. Cool video. That looks like a fun park. Try to get more flip tricks in cause watching grinds gets boring imo.

Kickflips
              Trellis
              heelflips
              Nollie heels
              Etc

Sick hardflip at the end though.
              Thanks man. I only had the last three tricks in the first video. kickflip, varial heel, and hardflip. But i love grinds :D The parks super fun though. definitely one of my favorites.

Comment

Sme friends here in Atlanta.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Time for us old farts to cowboy up.
                  John

Comment

man i havent been skating as much as i would like to be as of lately....

let me dig up some old clips to post for fun lol.

Comment

im not sure if i ever posted my shreddit cards video in here.....

since tony hawk "owns" the channel, i sorta nerded out when they told me they were gonna post my footy.

it totally satisfies that child hood dream of having something to do with tony hawk, or having his seal of approval.

Comment

here's another one.

some of my most reason clips, like ollieing out of my house hahaha.

Comment

one more before i go to work.

my buddy from benicia put this video out last year, i have a shared part at 10:20

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                            since tony hawk "owns" the channel, i sorta nerded out when they told me they were gonna post my footy.

Thats pretty sick! id freak out too

Speaking of has anyone seen his Sync video with andy mac and others?

Doubles, synchronized skateboarding, Cirque du Skate, non-Olympic pairs skating, mosh pit on wheels...? Whatever you call it, I was honored to have "paired u...

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                              here's another one.

some of my most reason clips, like ollieing out of my house hahaha.

e30 at 1:13?
                              Yours truly,
                              Rich
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Rigmaster
                              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                                e30 at 1:13?
                                haha yes thats my zinno e30 :)

good eye!

those were back in the hardly running/vomiting a lot of coolant days.

Comment

Working...
                                X