Male massage
Collapse
X
-
Good story. Sounds like a good enough cover up for the fact of the matter being, he really was gonna try and slip you a fiver.Leave a comment:
-
Well you did deliver on the story, and for that we say thank you.
Maybe you guys wrenched on E30's after the no-homo massage in actuality. :DLeave a comment:
-
I don't think that "We told you so" really gets the message down enough, but what the fuck, we did.
lol, I bet he was going to wear you like clothes...
grats on dodging anal rape and not becoming deaded. next time it seems like a good Idea to find something to do on C-list, just say no.
this story was the best part of my day ;)Leave a comment:
-
-
^ speaks from experience!
man hope you go back sure he just warming up to you .
you should next time go with the flow be opened to new experiences.:):)Leave a comment:
-
You see you see, men who give other men massages take it in the ass, or are torture/ necro rape murderers.
You dodged that cum shot well but you should of known better.Leave a comment:
-
I knew it, cant trust craigslist creeps anymore. did he atleast try to pay you? lol fuck good thing you got away from that homo shit.Leave a comment:
-
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahahahha
That's all.Leave a comment:
-
Holy shit! That was weird...I got to his house and he seemed totally normal, clean shaven, dressed well, etc... Went inside and everything seemed pretty legit, photos of family, friends, whatever. I'm thinking "huh, r3v was wrong this is legit". Then we get to the 'massage room' aka an unfinished basement with a massage table, no lights and a shit load of candles, a cd of ocean sounds, in-scents,etc... . I think to myself "okay, kinda strange, but maybe he just wants to go for a kind of spa setting", but its still kinda creepy, no windows, candle light, etc.....I ask him if he wants to just take the table upstairs to the TV room for the massage because I want to watch sports center (best thing I could think of to avoid saying "this is creepy as fuck"). This is when it got kinda strange. He insisted in staying in the basement, so I told him i had decided to pass on the massage....
He flips a shit, starts blowing out candles, shouting about how he will never get his degree, shit like "why do people always lead me on?!, what is wrong with you?!, just lay down and let me give you a fucking massage"
Clearly the dude is not stable. Amidst his shouting asks freak out its getting darker since he is blowing out all the fucking candles(there must have been at least 80 or so lit). Now I'm getting really freaked out, he is super pissed off and is between me and the stairs, so I try to calm him down some and tell him "I'm sorry, but the atmosphere was making me uncomfortable and I will re-consider in a couple days if he will just bring his table to my place" (total BS, but I didn't want to further infuriate the crazy guy). This is when shit got real fucked up....As soon as I suggested he brings the table to my place he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me like Jack Nicholson in Jparkr's avatar and said "your place?! You sound just like the others!, you expect me to give you a massage at your place?! How do I know you're not going to try something!"
now I'm in full blown get the fuck outta here mode! "the others", what the fuck is he talking about?? I make my move for the stairs, he try's to get in my way and apologize, telling me he is sorry for losing his temper, that he just wants to give me a massage, etc. No fucking way jose! I shove him outta my way and run up the stairs. He starts shouting more shit about me being an asshole, that I shouldn't have led him on, etc...
I hauled ass outta the house got in my car and never looked back. That was one Seriously fucked situation, I'm sweating my ass off my hands are still shacking and y heart feels like its gonna explode. Literally felt like he was gonna try some kinky shit, I was ready set the fucking house in fire with the candles if it got any uglier/if he wouldn't let me out.
R3v, you were right. But at least my poop-shoot is still in tact, holy shit that was terrifying.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: