Male massage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Damn you.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    <3 slammin <3

    you know you lol'd
    I did, I lol'd..... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    <3 slammin <3

    you know you lol'd

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by joe g
    dear r3v,

    i have some bad news for you. Unfortunately i never actually went for the massage, it was way way to sketchy especially after i got this email:



    I know you may be disappointed in me for writing that story, but after all that hype and the serious lack of r3v-goodness lately i felt it was time for an epic thread to be born. The initial massage was offered, but after reading some of your thoughts on it, and receiving another email saying it is a "non-kinky, safe deal" red flags went up.

    For those of you i gave a laugh to, your welcome. Forgive me for trolling, but it was funny as shit.

    -joe "sorry i made up that story" g
    fuck you sir!

    Ban ban ban!

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    ha ha!!! good one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    dear R3v,

    I have some bad news for you. Unfortunately I never actually went for the massage, it was way way to sketchy especially after i got this email:

    This is a safe deal....nonkinky...
    d
    I know you may be disappointed in me for writing that story, but after all that hype and the serious lack of R3v-goodness lately i felt it was time for an epic thread to be born. The initial massage was offered, but after reading some of your thoughts on it, and receiving another email saying it is a "non-kinky, safe deal" red flags went up.

    For those of you i gave a laugh to, your welcome. Forgive me for trolling, but it was funny as shit.

    -Joe "sorry i made up that story" G

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    Holy shit! That was weird...I got to his house and he seemed totally normal, clean shaven, dressed well, etc... Went inside and everything seemed pretty legit, photos of family, friends, whatever. I'm thinking "huh, r3v was wrong this is legit". Then we get to the 'massage room' aka an unfinished basement with a massage table, no lights and a shit load of candles, a cd of ocean sounds, in-scents,etc... . I think to myself "okay, kinda strange, but maybe he just wants to go for a kind of spa setting", but its still kinda creepy, no windows, candle light, etc.....I ask him if he wants to just take the table upstairs to the TV room for the massage because I want to watch sports center (best thing I could think of to avoid saying "this is creepy as fuck"). This is when it got kinda strange. He insisted in staying in the basement, so I told him i had decided to pass on the massage....


    He flips a shit, starts blowing out candles, shouting about how he will never get his degree, shit like "why do people always lead me on?!, what is wrong with you?!, just lay down and let me give you a fucking massage"

    Clearly the dude is not stable. Amidst his shouting asks freak out its getting darker since he is blowing out all the fucking candles(there must have been at least 80 or so lit). Now I'm getting really freaked out, he is super pissed off and is between me and the stairs, so I try to calm him down some and tell him "I'm sorry, but the atmosphere was making me uncomfortable and I will re-consider in a couple days if he will just bring his table to my place" (total BS, but I didn't want to further infuriate the crazy guy). This is when shit got real fucked up....As soon as I suggested he brings the table to my place he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me like Jack Nicholson in Jparkr's avatar and said "your place?! You sound just like the others!, you expect me to give you a massage at your place?! How do I know you're not going to try something!"

    now I'm in full blown get the fuck outta here mode! "the others", what the fuck is he talking about?? I make my move for the stairs, he try's to get in my way and apologize, telling me he is sorry for losing his temper, that he just wants to give me a massage, etc. No fucking way jose! I shove him outta my way and run up the stairs. He starts shouting more shit about me being an asshole, that I shouldn't have led him on, etc...

    I hauled ass outta the house got in my car and never looked back. That was one Seriously fucked situation, I'm sweating my ass off my hands are still shacking and y heart feels like its gonna explode. Literally felt like he was gonna try some kinky shit, I was ready set the fucking house in fire with the candles if it got any uglier/if he wouldn't let me out.


    R3v, you were right. But at least my poop-shoot is still in tact, holy shit that was terrifying.

    Did the guy have timeless hair?:)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30vert
    replied
    Scary situation! No Doubt!
    When something seems too good to be true it usually is. Words to live by.

    I would urge you to call in this freaks location to the authorities and be detailed about what happened. Don't embelish or exagerrate what took place just an honest accounting of what happened. The reason I suggest this as this person (as you stated) appears to be unstable. The comment about " you are just like the others" should be a red flag!

    This is a situation that seems to occur again and again without the person who hosted the supposed massage catching a clue and modifying the location, setup, and behavior.

    Einsteins definition of insanity is ""The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/12047

    This appears to fit within the parameters for insanity and being unstable.

    Do you really want another person or persons to go through the same situation or worse have the situation spiral and escalate to another "level"?

    Craigslist has strong points and some weak ones as well. It is viewed as a haven for sexually depraved individuals that prey on the weak and impressionable.

    Its great to joke and make fun of a situation , but I would not want to look back on this thread and think - If only someone stepped up and did something about this then ...

    Bad things happen to good people all the time and its up to us to try and make good decisions on a daily basis.

    Dont play with fire cause you will get burned!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by squidmaster
    I was mistaken. I thought he was going to give the massage.
    OP needs to give massages now, post CL ads, and flip shit on people so they post on other inline boards.

    BAM!

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    A+

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    We all make mistakes, OP is a perfect example.

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    I was mistaken. I thought he was going to give the massage.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by squidmaster
    Yes? You said I was suggesting that he pay for a massage....
    Why would OP want to work at massage place? he answered a craigslist ad to receive a massage from some random person and get paid by this random person.

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    Yes? You said I was suggesting that he pay for a massage....

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by squidmaster
    Try working at a real place (no?).
    So are you suggesting OP try working at a real place? no? lol.

    Leave a comment:

Working...