Male massage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • firefirefire90
    replied
    Originally posted by tifosichris
    Silverbeam a while back banned me for a few days for posting pics that were hotlinked from a "non approved" site

    [IG]http://verynoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/fuck-that-guy-dumb-bitch-yao-ming-rage-face-231x300.png[/IMG]
    I got perma banned for calling Kevlar the N-word.

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied
    judging by all the attention this male massage thread is getting, i must be on some kind of a weird honda forum.

    and have your gf take pics and post.
    i'm sure the mods will let us violate the (no nudity rule) just this one time as long as it is in the name of degrading another forum member.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    mahn-well.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Stop being a little vagina and get your body tenderized by Manuel.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • NJe30
    replied
    make sure that he doesnt forget the LOTION

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by JRector
    ^ yea because im sure he will stick around for an hour waiting for him to come back.
    You must be a riot at parties.

    Leave a comment:


  • S62
    replied
    I went to Thailand and got like 3 massages and not once did I get a happy ending. I was kinda pissed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    Just bring condoms and you'll be fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    "rusty trombone" ask for this, then thank me later

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by tifosichris
    Silverbeam a while back banned me for a few days for posting pics that were hotlinked from a "non approved" site

    Leave a comment:


  • tifosichris
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    Bimmerforums is even worse.
    I got a 2 week temp ban for saying ass 4 times in 3 days.
    Silverbeam a while back banned me for a few days for posting pics that were hotlinked from a "non approved" site

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by Vivek
    Hahah I noticed your omission of the c in fucking but yes, this isn't e46 fanatics, the mods are pretty chill on here.
    Bimmerforums is even worse.
    I got a 2 week temp ban for saying ass 4 times in 3 days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Originally posted by francogt1
    oh shit i didn't know you could curse on this forum FUCK YEAH!!!!!!
    Hahah I noticed your omission of the c in fucking but yes, this isn't e46 fanatics, the mods are pretty chill on here.

    Leave a comment:

Working...