In the state if California....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
    Why is everything (found to) cause cancer and birth defects in the state of California?
    My guess is California is where its a major concern. (smog clouds you know) or thats where someone discovers this stuff. lol

(I claim to have nothing against California or slammin.e28guy)
    Last edited by cabriodster87; 05-08-2012, 06:45 AM.
    sigpic
    Reich und Roll!

Comment

Originally posted by cabriodster87 View Post
      My guess is California is where its a major concern. (smog clouds you know) or thats where someone discovers this stuff. lol
      So they're taking my air chucks to Cali, from Illinois where they are made, grinding them up, and inhaling them to see what happens?

Fucking politicians. :roll:
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
        So they're taking my air chucks to Cali, from Illinois where they are made, grinding them up, and inhaling them to see what happens?

Fucking politicians. :roll:
        ha ha yea
        sigpic
        Reich und Roll!

Comment

Just don't put them in your mouth or inhale air from them.
          sigpic
          Reich und Roll!

Comment

So, Cali is our watchdog. lol

im goin back to Cali
            sigpic
            Reich und Roll!

Comment

i said grind it up because it was most likely made with a chemical compound known to cause cancer.

they are not actually grinding shit up. just making sure you're understanding the joke slammin.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                i said grind it up because it was most likely made with a chemical compound known to cause cancer.

they are not actually grinding shit up. just making sure you're understanding the joke slammin.
                When you say grind, my mind immediately goes into the gutter and that night with ohthejosh and Lambo. Sorry if I didn't get your original meaning. ;) :rofl:
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  starbucks in CA have signs warning that there products are cancerous,
                  do other states do this?
                  Ive been in half of the US states and California is the only one I have seen that puts these types of warnings on everything. Other states use hazmat codes and such but not a sign requiring Starbucks notify people that coffee is bad for them or that something might have touched lead once.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

everything causes cancer don't you know? even water
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
                      if i moved to say, idaho, my hourly rate of pay would be halved.
                      Yes, but your purchasing power would more than double. I know more than a few transplants who would love to move back but cant afford it. They have becomed acclimated to having a 3500sq ft house on an acre for the price of a dirt lot in California (even in the shitty parts, with a recession on its still too expensive).

Its the same premise in NYC too. You can make $45k in Kansas City and be better off than if you make $100k in NYC.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X