Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
    Ordered these bout an hour ago aaaaaaaaaaaand now we wait
    Didn't realize Garagistic makes anal plugs now.
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      bought the exact same car here, but in lemans blue:

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
      Last edited by Julien; 07-15-2014, 11:15 AM.
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
        bought the exact same car here, but in lemans blue:

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
        good shit! loving the diesel so far, but my city MPG in San Francisco with all the hills and traffic has dropped to 24mpg. still better than my old Subaru @16mpg city.
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

New rubber for Polly...245/40/17 YUP! gotta love ebay, insane deal on 4 tires shipped.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by F34R; 07-15-2014, 04:25 PM.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

^ don't expect a lot from DZ101's they are not nearly as good as standard Direzza Z1's.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The Z1 is in a different class of tire. For the money, the DZ101 is a great tire in the High Performance category, especially at the price F34R found them... I'm rollin' DZ101's right now and have no complaints. Even did well in packed snow and ice.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                ^ don't expect a lot from DZ101's they are not nearly as good as standard Direzza Z1's.
                **Could not find the Z1 on discount direct, ebay(in the size I needed) or tirerack**. The Z2 is 175 each, and the wear rating was way too low for a car that sees hard daily use. Even on tireracks close out of the z101 at 100+shipping I saved over 60.00 right there alone on the pair. Would have been well over 400.00 for the same tires. Work has been slow...so these were in my price range while still making sure they were a good tire to drive daily and enjoy back roads.

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
                The Z1 is in a different class of tire. For the money, the DZ101 is a great tire in the High Performance category, especially at the price F34R found them... I'm rollin' DZ101's right now and have no complaints. Even did well in packed snow and ice.
                My very thoughts, they are a good tire maker and the tires only scored bad in snow and a few people said they were noisy...not things I am worried about. Car never sees snow and I doubt the tires are louder than my 3" straight pipe to 4" magnaflow exhaust. For the price of the shit tires on discount direct, I feel I made out like a bandit with really good tires that will handle spirited back road driving and lots of highway driving to see my GF.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Picked these puppies up today
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by dvck
                  I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                    Grow a sweet mustache and you'll complete the transformation to 70s awesomeness.
                    Hmmm...

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
                    Dude that '02 is awesome!
                    Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                    ^ do it man, and that 2002 is on point nice find
                    Thanks

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                    Both Chamonix, too? Geex.

Hey what's with the plastic grills on a 73?
                    It was originally Sahara. It's a '73 shell with a mix and match of parts including the drivetrain from a '75. I don't have the car in my possession yet, so I'll have to figure it all out when I get it.

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                    That roundie is exactly what I am looking for in an 02. Nice buy. My house is over 100 years old.
                    Thanks. I love historical houses, but I don't know if I could own one. There is one I considered in the center of my town that was built in 1840. It's awesome, but we hit -23F last winter and I don't think it would be too great for that. 1950s and 60s houses are my favorite style. Everything built from the mid 70s onward seems to not have much character at all.

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                    Do you mind telling how much you paid for the 2002?

Following thread rules, here's a pic of the house.

It's WAAAAY larger than I was looking for at 2256 sq.ft. and a full basement. Unfortunately, the garage is only a two car. It wasn't my first choice, but move in ready houses in my town are selling in 2-4 days. I've missed out on quite a few and I was waiting on a backup offer that I put on another one all the way until they closed on it.

Comment

Nice house. And awesome steal on the 02.
                      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                        Didn't realize Garagistic makes anal plugs now.

all shapes ans sizes
                        Originally posted by dvck
                        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Nice house! Is that a turtle sandbox? I remember having one of those things as a kid! Also looks like an awesome buy on that 2002, perfect project car!
                          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

This and some more stuff for the 325e I picked up a few weeks ago..

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                            '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                            '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                              Nice house! Is that a turtle sandbox? I remember having one of those things as a kid! Also looks like an awesome buy on that 2002, perfect project car!

That's not mine. I'm taking possession in October. I almost made them include it just to be a smartass. This was very overpriced, so I had made two offers on the house about a month ago and the seller was very mad and cursed at his agent about how low they were. I got a call on Monday morning and they countered with a number just a little higher than my last offer. I wanted my agent to include the turtle sandbox in the contract if I accepted their number. She advised against it.

I just bought a new pair of deerskin gloves for die grinding at work.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
                                I wanted my agent to include the turtle sandbox in the contract if I accepted their number. She advised against it.
                                Should have fired her. Turtle sand boxes are the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X