• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150731_154853.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	7177908

Got myself a nice minifridge, a microwave, and a lockbox where I can store my snacks for a total of 50 bucks from Goodwill. Had to replace the compressor in the minifridge, though. A cheap fix. Rockin' the college budget setup, aaaww yeeeee.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
      Got myself a nice minifridge, a microwave, and a lockbox where I can store my snacks for a total of 50 bucks from Goodwill. Had to replace the compressor in the minifridge, though. A cheap fix. Rockin' the college budget setup, aaaww yeeeee.
      I really need to get another mini-fridge for my personal beer stash.....

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Snagged these. On the way from Latvia

As well as this late model heckblende plate filler and racing dynamics spoiler

89 325i coupe - Daily
        89 325iX coupe - Project someday

Comment

Had to replace the compressor in the minifridge, though.
          I'm surprised a new compressor didn't cost more then a new mini-fridge. And wouldn't you have to vacuum and re-fill with freon?
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S
            When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              I'm surprised a new compressor didn't cost more then a new mini-fridge. And wouldn't you have to vacuum and re-fill with freon?
              I have a friend who used to be a college classmate of mine who works as an appliance repairman. He hooks my family up with some good deals and does some free stuff on the side. Vaccumed the lines, replaced the freon, filter and the compressor for us for fifty bucks outside of work.
              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Our compressor is starting to go out in our fridge (clacks on shutoff- inside bearings are bad) I was going to tackle it myself but yeah, a new compressor costs almost as much as a new fridge!

--Mike
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

[ATTACH]99453[/ATTACH]

Dat energy sword. And I need a fridge in my room to. Next upgrade, after a new tv
                  Originally posted by flyboyx
                  how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                  Originally posted by Northern
                  beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                  Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                  Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                  '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                  Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

2009 Cannondale Six, Aluminum Frame, Carbon fork, etc. Came with clip in shoes that fit me pretty good, bottles, bag, bike computer.

www.classicdaily.net
                    1970 m42 swapped 2002
                    1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
                    https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

picked up a NEW set of MHWs :ST1G: :late:
                      Attached Files
                      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                      LSx e36TI coming soon
                      Originally posted by s0urce
                      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

E30 M3 seats about to be reupholstered in Black with contrast red stitching.
                        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                          picked up a NEW set of MHWs :ST1G: :late:

Don't us just love mhw's. I picked up a set a while back

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                            This is going to blow your guy's minds. I was in France about a month ago for three weeks, in a city called Strausbourg. It's 5 miles from Germany, and my friends and I went there to get drinks because it's "cheaper" I was expecting a bit less, not this. So our friend Bam has 4 plastic beer containers that hold 20 half liter beers. The grocery store's recycle machines will take the empty bottles and container for 3 euros. We go to the beer aisle, to get more of the plastic containers full of half liters. Bam brought four empty ones with us, so he had 12 euros "free". The price for a new 20 box was 5.96 euros. That comes out to be 2.96 per 20 box. Imagine five 2 liters full of good beer for 2.96~ $3.50. completely insane. Less than $15 for 20 2 liters of beer.
                            damn. In NS, a "Growler" (~1.9L) of good craft beer will run you ~$11 for a refill, and I'd call that a deal compared to the province-run liquor stores.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            DSL = 5mbs Down 3up.... Satellite with shitty ping times about double those numbers, Hot spot though VZN upwards 40 down and 20 up, with decent ping time.
                            Gat damn, and I was thinking I was going to be "roughing it" by giving up my 300/30 FiberOp when our promo ends.
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

like stated earlier I dont really give a shit about internets speed
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                like stated earlier I dont really give a shit about internets speed
                                You do when raging about connection in Halo xD
                                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X