X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few mags for the AR.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
      Picked up some beautiful revitalized Recaro's LX or LS?( from 411) Not ...either way, pics don't do them justice.
      Very stiff/solid bolsters, stitching is burnt red, centers have a shimery sheen to it in the light.
      LS-B, looks like.

cars beep boop

Comment

[QUOTE=HennaE30;4549010]How much was it? This is cool. Only problem is if someone steals your keys, now they have keys to all your cars (or whatever you cut the keys for). It's a shame that the world has gotten to the point where we have to think about it like that, but nonetheless.

The ORIGINAL pocket key holder for keys, pocket tools, smart tech, lost & found. Keyport Slide is not just a modern key holder; it is THE smart key holder.

Comment

Christmas money well spent.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Charvel San Dimas, Blue Burst with a Seymour Duncan Distortion in the bridge.

Instagram
            sigpic
            Current: 99 M3
            Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
              How much was it? This is cool. Only problem is if someone steals your keys, now they have keys to all your cars (or whatever you cut the keys for). It's a shame that the world has gotten to the point where we have to think about it like that, but nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I got it on Massdrop, i had to order a key for the car. And i only have one car so I'm not really worried about it being stolen. They run from 30 empty to 70-100 depending on what you get inside them.

i just bought these too per thread rules
              Clarks Chukas (1 of 4).jpg by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Astro A50s

Originally posted by flyboyx
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Got myself this neat little NATO band for my Seiko 5. Looks pretty good imo.
                  "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                  The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post

how do you like your Seiko 5, I've been meaning to pick one up. is it a decent size?
                    88 325is Five Speed
                    Lachssilber

Comment

UE boom. Was on sale for $80

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                        how do you like your Seiko 5, I've been meaning to pick one up. is it a decent size?
                        It's a great little piece! I'm usually just rocking an old Luminox F-117 Nighthawk my dad gave me, but I wanted something simple and mechanical. The band it came with wasn't too much to my liking, but it fits very nicely. Seiko 5s are cheap too, so for what you pay, you get a solid watch.
                        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

It's a great little piece! I'm usually just rocking an old Luminox F-117 Nighthawk my dad gave me, but I wanted something simple and mechanical. The band it came with wasn't too much to my liking, but it fits very nicely. Seiko 5s are cheap too, so for what you pay, you get a solid watch.

I have a citizen nighthawk that's my normal watch but it needs to go into the shop for a new crystal. So I've been looking for another watch to wear in the mean time

88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

looks good....good lil watch...but the band looks pinched at the lugz.....
                            I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Have a citizen ecodrive that is very similar. Like simple non gaudy watches,things that are monster are silly to me.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Bought these. Going to build a mount for them like the one I had for my touring, but it will be v2. Trying to incorporate a license plate mounting point cover into it to hide the screws.

Support my E30 addiction! Buy my Wideband/Voltmeter Check Panels
                                HERE

1990 Flachalpinweiß 335i

Comment

Working...
                                X