Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    I use power tools daily, and I'm not easy on them.

I've had better luck with my Milwaukee electrics then I ever had with Snap-On. FWIW.
    My m18 milwaukee impact is a friggin tank. Have yet to find a bolt/nut that makes it have to work to remove.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

its not really "my" purchase, because my gf got them for me for valentines day, but its my most recently acquired thing.

I'm a huge nike fan and when these came out she knew I'd love them and I 100% do. cant wait to ad em to my collection.

sigpic
      @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
      Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        My m18 milwaukee impact is a friggin tank. Have yet to find a bolt/nut that makes it have to work to remove.
        Which one? I'm thinking next up are the 3/8 fuel and 1/2 fuel high torque. The latter is scary impressive. I've been watching YT video reviews of these Milwaukee tools. Very nerdy exciting.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          That the one from DC, white one?
          Negative, drove up to georgia, its originally a FL car. Its back in FL again.
          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
          LSx e36TI coming soon
          Originally posted by s0urce
          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
            its not really "my" purchase, because my gf got them for me for valentines day, but its my most recently acquired thing.

I'm a huge nike fan and when these came out she knew I'd love them and I 100% do. cant wait to ad em to my collection.
            What are these? Not a shoe guy but these are nice

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
            Last edited by 325_e30; 02-01-2016, 06:35 AM.
            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
            LSx e36TI coming soon
            Originally posted by s0urce
            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

This thing is awesome!

Wife's Saab was 100% dead from sitting for 2 weeks. Took this out of the package, and it would turn it over but couldn't fire it up.

So, I disconnected the battery negative and took it out of the loop. Car fired right up then. I didn't really expect it to start the car with the draw of a completely dead battery, so that's OK.

I am still impressed though, that with a 200amp rating, it fired the car up with a vengeance once the battery was removed from the circuit. This car uses a battery with a 600+ CCA rating, the parasitic draw is ridiculous. Also, its a 2.8 v6. Even more impressive is that it was fresh out of the package, on the factory charge. I love me some lithium.

One of these will be going in the glove box of every car.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I bought and built myself a nice new desk for the battlestation. No more tiny cart desk for me. I love how I have just enough room to fit my tower in the cabinet. Makes things nice and discrete.
                "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

What's with the relic monitor?
                  No E30 Club
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

What's with the relic monitor?
                    It's a nice little monitor, tbh. Had it for 10 years and I just can't be bothered to get rid of it, especially since it was my first lol. I mostly just use it for browsing while in game and as a quick CoreTemp/SpeedFan readout screen.
                    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Yes, I know I'm going to get slack from the purist... but I'm throwing a 2JZ-GTE into a 89 E30 325i.

Comment

I'll only give you shit if you don't post lots of pictures.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

I'll only give you shit if you don't post lots of burnouts.
                          ftfy

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Much appreciated! I apologize for my mistake, seriously, good save.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

I'll only give you shit if you don't post lots of pictures.
                              Hahaha. Once I get this kit in (hopefully they will be shipping in April) and the motor overhauled I'll start a serious thread. I'm going to make a detailed thread and documentation for others who are interested in doing theirs in the future (especially wiring).

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                                What are these? Not a shoe guy but these are nice
                                Nike

Comment

Working...
                                X