Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powling View Post

Just ordered from eBay - after unit cost and shipping combined it was still cheaper to ship from LATVIA through eBay than order from ECS / Turner.
    Nice! Does it have bluetooth? What model number?
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Continental TR7412UB-OR has BT and USB/aux on the front, but there are multiple similar models with different features.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Continental TR7412UB-OR has BT and USB/aux on the front, but there are multiple similar models with different features.
        Correct - this is the one I ordered because others who have installed it in their E30's confirmed its the correct one. Theres also two sizes (as listed on the Continental site) and the TR7312UB-OR is the one thats confirmed to fit.
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Livin' Large!

Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

lol George

I have been collecting cameras since I was in college. I've noticed that film camera equipment values are coming back up. especially the pro models. I used to have a t90 back in the day. I had to sell it to pay tuition. I picked up these 2 in the last couple weeks. check out that chunk of glass on the t90.

why collect this stuff you ask? 'cause I can......

there are a few other cameras that I would like to pick up when I find the right price for them. Nikon f3 and an f5, canon Eos 1n or 1v, Minolta xk motor......
            Last edited by flyboyx; 02-02-2019, 09:29 PM.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I still want an Olympus om4 ti
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I bought those plastic fog light lenses off Amazon and dug around my parts stash for some busted fogs. I should have taken a before picture. They were so dirty they might have come out of an archaeological dig. They've been sitting outside for at least 7 years. Lol.

They turned out pretty well. I Anyone who says the lenses don't fit 100% obviously didn't scrape all the old gasket material off the fogs first. I don't have a use for them, but I figured if anyone was one the fence about the lens I would take the plunge and let everyone know. They're a good buy for $13.

AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  I still want an Olympus om4 ti
                  I remember you being an oly guy. I have an om1 sitting here in minty shape with a 50mm f1.4. I was thinking about picking up a motor drive for it to increase its visual impact. for the heck of it, take a look on eBay and see how much a titanium om-3 costs. Jesus!!!!!

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                  I bought those plastic fog light lenses off Amazon and dug around my parts stash for some busted fogs. I should have taken a before picture. They were so dirty they might have come out of an archaeological dig. They've been sitting outside for at least 7 years. Lol.

They turned out pretty well. I Anyone who says the lenses don't fit 100% obviously didn't scrape all the old gasket material off the fogs first. I don't have a use for them, but I figured if anyone was one the fence about the lens I would take the plunge and let everyone know. They're a good buy for $13.

nice job Kershaw. those look fantastic.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    Ordered a few more things for the Tacoma.

4X Innovations weld on rock sliders

4X Innovations DCSB Weld On Rick Sliders by MR E30, on Flickr

Relentless Fab Hi-Lift and CB Antenna Bed Rail mounts.

Relentless Fab Hi-Lift and CB Bed Rail Mounts by MR E30, on Flickr

Ordered up a hi-lift and other recovery gear but it hasn't arrived yet. I really dig the built in rail system in the bed of the Tacoma. Gives it lots of ability to secure things in an easy to use manner.

Flipped thru these and saw your pics of Klaus’s visit. Makes me pissed that he’s f’ed off again...

Nice rig. Shoulda got my 3rd gen with 4WD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                    The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                    The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                    The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Finally completed the car trifecta dream. Garage, lift, and now finally a welder. Well, I have a shitty flux core welder, but that hardly counts. Moving on to a real welder.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        Finally completed the car trifecta dream. Garage, lift, and now finally a welder. Well, I have a shitty flux core welder, but that hardly counts. Moving on to a real welder.
                        That must be for your C̶a̶y̶m̶a̶n̶ Vanagon.

Comment

That Cayman is always right around the corner...
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

easb 205 I presume???

Nice machine, I have been kicking the idea around of getting a 205 or that new miller 220.

anyway my most recent buy

If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

205? Fuck no. I was using a $150 flux core welder to stick pieces of metal together before this, jumping to a $3500 welder would be a bit overkill.

It's an EMP 215ic. Half the price, does far more than I am currently capable of. I have to say though, it makes welding a lot easier than what I am used to.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Ahhh Gotcha nice pick up none the less, and will serve you very well, the reason most guys are jumping on the 205 band wagon is A/C tig with High freq in a decently powerful "all in one box". I just assumed you went all out ;) lol

Yes Esab is getting things right with a lot of their new options hitting the market, I never thought a Yellow box welding machine would ever be on my short list.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X