Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Black 88
    replied
    It was an Homage to the artist Emily Carr. Done in her “style” and technique.

Here is her website.it shows some of her stuff.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    thats pretty neat todd. i was trying to enlarge to pic to get a better look at it. i would really like to get a better idea of what she is trying to say.

Leave a comment:

• Todd Black 88
    replied

1 of 2 pieces I purchased from a local artist.
    She does some pretty cool work with airstreams and bikes also.

Taraleeguild.Com

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by agent View Post
    Looks awesome Stan! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you get some seat time.

Will do, initial thoughts, its super fast and pretty soft even in sport mode, but it doesn't roll to much due to the adaptive suspension and roll bars.

Definitely not as connected to the road as the E38 was (and obviously nowhere close to the E30 or my M3), its an autobahn cruiser.

I will say though as much as it may be gimmicky, the tech inside is cool, especially the ambient lighting, that is just fun to change the sunroof color.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Looks awesome Stan! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you get some seat time.

Leave a comment:

• Powling
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    hope you didnt buy new. those poor things take a shit in resale worse than....well....anything.

pretty car tho....should be a cushy dd.
    Could it really depreciate any worse than anything with an AMG badge tho?

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    hope you didnt buy new. those poor things take a shit in resale worse than....well....anything.

Leased 2019, I started getting a stipend for work but the car needs to be 4 years old or less. I would never buy one of these new, you lose $20k when you drive off the lot.

I still have the E38, I am debating on selling it. I love that car, but we now have 5 and the wife is like really, where are we putting them all lol.
    Last edited by Staszek; 04-18-2019, 07:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    May get some hate for this one, but I needed a new daily. Still have all the other ones, but needed something for long distance family drives. My E38 still drives tighter, but the tech in this thing is crazy.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
    Those are really nice winches.
    They would be if they ever showed up. I ordered them a month ago. And I have to replace their coming with teak, or CF.

Leave a comment:

• ajhostetter
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Nice set - it would be a shame if you lost that 10mm :) I kid.

Picked up a set of sailboat winches at a BOGO sale (buy one get one free sale). Lewmar Evo series - 2 speed, self tailers. You can take them apart to service them in 60 seconds. reassembly is just as fast. Top of the line stuff. Amazing machining, and quality control - it's like a swiss watch for a sailboat.

Those are really nice winches.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
    What did this setup cost you?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    The list is $1100, I cant say what I paid, but it wasnt that :)

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    Finally, upgrade my ratchet set. I have had the same ones for 14 years, they still work well, but I wouldnt call them the best quality. Upgraded to 12 and 6 point Proto American Made set. 205 total sockets pieces, excited for this!

What did this setup cost you?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Nice set - it would be a shame if you lost that 10mm :) I kid.

Picked up a set of sailboat winches at a BOGO sale (buy one get one free sale). Lewmar Evo series - 2 speed, self tailers. You can take them apart to service them in 60 seconds. reassembly is just as fast. Top of the line stuff. Amazing machining, and quality control - it's like a swiss watch for a sailboat.

Last edited by george graves; 04-03-2019, 04:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    AWESOME FOR YOU...... Proto is very good stuff, the industrial equivalent to Mac tools and Stanley tools TOP Tier.

Get your self a couple variants of proto precision 90 tooth ratchets, The are are kinda pricey but normally can be found for around 100 bucks. Mac has the same thing but only come with a plastic grip area, the Proto variant is ALL Stainless. Wife got me a 3/8's with the long 13inch handle for Xmas and its FANTASTIC
    I didnt post a pic but I do have the proto 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" rachets as well.

I have a hook up at SBD :) its where I got all my Dewalt stuff too. I do want some ratcheting wrenches though, I have some westward stuff now which has served me well, but that is next on the list.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X