• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^Now that FB picture makes some sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
        Yeah. Luckily it was bambi. nothing mechanically damaged. Just cosmetic.
        She's up and running with all four headlights again. No grill and some fucked up bodywork, but she's still perfectly capable of causing general mayhem. Hood even closed just fine without any coaxing.

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...p/IMAG2383.jpg
        Awesome deal, I didnt think it looked too bad form the pic. Last time I was up that way I hit 2 in the same week end. Both did NO damage other than leaving so hair stuck between the grill and head light and between the plastic and chrome on the bumper. I got them with my truck and they were mostly just taps/bumps :)

On that note.

I have been rocking a old Swiss gear back pack for 5 years. On and off planes and in and out of hotels and work truck EVERY DAY. Its held up very well, and I think would last another 5 years. I just needed a little more space, and little more practical organization for my uses

5.11 Covrt 18 in Moss green, and its nearly UNPOSSIBLE to find in the states right now Back ordered EVERYWHERE till at least march
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I purchased this similar piece for my 2008 Audi a4 because my visor clip broke.can anyone guess how much it cost?
          sigpic
          TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
          FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
            I purchased this similar piece for my 2008 Audi a4 because my visor clip broke.can anyone guess how much it cost?
            $46.73 after tax
            BRUTE

Comment

$34.95

Comment

I paid 45 Fucking dollars.
                sigpic
                TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                  I paid 45 Fucking dollars.

What is it made out of, injection molded unicorn sperm?
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                    /thread that pretty much ends this one. What are your plans for it?
                    Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                      /thread that pretty much ends this one. What are your plans for it?
                      Stock on the outside, M60B40 on the inside.

Thats really about it.

Comment

James, any chance it's from Bamburg? I'm there atm - Just noticed the plates. Or are they fakes?
                        Tim.

Comment

20" forged Aston Martin Rapide wheels for my xk8/Ls1 project. The rears are 20x11!!!!!! Just bought them this morning.

I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                            Mike found you a good car. Most tourings around here are rust buckets but this one is a perfect restoration canidit.

PM me your email......I'll send you a picture of the Mtech interior.

Todays purchase. S14 Group A head by Moufang and MS cams 316 and 304

Comment

Originally posted by euro3 View Post
                              Mike found you a good car. Most tourings around here are rust buckets but this one is a perfect restoration canidit.

PM me your email......I'll send you a picture of the Mtech interior.

Certainly,

I cannot thank him enough for going up there and picking it up, certainly a drive.

PM sent, looking forward to the photos

Comment

Very nice James!
                                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                                X