No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought both sets this week. Just adding to my collection of wheels..

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Bruh

Zojirushi bros
      They're almost too good. Keeps my coffee hot for so long.

Cisco 2921 Router for $150, week later the guy i bought it from emailed me back saying he would pay me $300 for it lol.
      pahahahaha

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Cisco 2921 Router for $150, week later the guy i bought it from emailed me back saying he would pay me $300 for it lol.

What does one do with this router? My uncle works for Juniper and had a huge server rack with routers and switches at his house. He works from home. I don't know what you can do with them really beyond just routing.

Is this something I should be in on? I don't wanna get left out.

Comment

Getting these shipped in from Europe as we speak

Cost me the better part of an entire week's pay, but I would say they're worth it

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            They're almost too good. Keeps my coffee hot for so long.
            Ive come back after like 8 hours to take a drink and burn my mouth cause its still hot.

Im going to use it for playing around with practicing setting up cisco configs once i get it up here at my dorm. Helps with CCNA/CCNP certs etc. If you are actually interested ask your uncle if he has any old hardware lying around. Juniper uses Junos which I have yet to use, which is different from CiscoIOS, but juniper is really popular in the networking industry.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

wait...this is a router....

Click image for larger version

Name:	routing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	7180830

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                i have the 1/4" flex head version of this wrench. it....is....truly....awesome!

Speaking of snap on.. I just cleaned out the my schools. Truck for the complete SAE and Metric ratcheting wrench set. Got sot 1/2 inch wobble extensions too. I love student loan. Next round is gonna be even better haha.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  Speaking of snap on.. I just cleaned out the my schools. Truck for the complete SAE and Metric ratcheting wrench set. Got sot 1/2 inch wobble extensions too. I love student loan. Next round is gonna be even better haha.
                  Snap On loves your student loans more than you do, they don't have to worry about paying them back.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                    Snap On loves your student loans more than you do, they don't have to worry about paying them back.

Hahaha yep! They will pay for them selves though so its all good.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Hahaha yep! They will pay for them selves though so its all good.

I love Snap On tools (the shop at my school has about 95% Snap On) but am I the only who things that their impacts (or air tools overall) are crap? Especially compared to Ingersoll Rand.
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                        I love Snap On tools (the shop at my school has about 95% Snap On) but am I the only who things that their impacts (or air tools overall) are crap? Especially compared to Ingersoll Rand.
                        The impacts at my school are great. My school only has snap on, we get 60% off those wrenches cost me around 400 haha

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

The impacts at my school are great. My school only has snap on, we get 60% off those wrenches cost me around 400 haha

Have you used IR's new titanium impacts? Now THATS a nice impact. We have 2 at the shop. Whenever I'm doing something I try to take that box, just because of that. The 3/8s one is a dream.
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                            Have you used IR's new titanium impacts? Now THATS a nice impact. We have 2 at the shop. Whenever I'm doing something I try to take that box, just because of that. The 3/8s one is a dream.
                            Nope. i haven't gotten any impacts yet. I may look into those and snap on.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

You cant go wrong with a top of the line Ingrsol. My 2135TI is at least a decade old, been used @ 120psi all its life, abused by people who use my shit when I am not home (no oil) and I have yet to find an automotive fastener it break lose or snap off.

I love snap tools there is a difference thats for sure, and their ratchets are worth the extra money. But for everything else unless your in a high production shop and making your living with them...... There are more cost effective routes to go for us hobbyists and home use guys
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Winter was cold last year without heat, so I'm collecting bits to make my vaders have heat Using OEM vader heater pads and e30 switches.

Because driving is weird without driving gloves They also keep your hands warmer
                                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X