• Show
Clear All

^ Very nice, Cale.
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      You ever get food poisoning, kneel before the porcelain god and then begin to hurl thinking the worst is beginning to end just to find out you have Hershey squirts with no place to go? It sucks.

Had that happen to me....in a grocery store. After a night of some beers and very heavy pizza consumption I woke up the next morning feeling a bit off. By 9am I was making 2-3 trips an hour to restroom. Laid in bed for close to 2 days consuming only crackers, water and gatorade. Day 3 came and I was out of food and feeling a bit better. Drove to the Kroger to get a few things. 5 minutes into shopping I feel a gurgle in my stomach, then a few more so I head to restroom. Threw up a little and decided to grab what little I had and head home. About half way to the register I think I have to pass a little gas and try to squeak it out.....NOPE. I froze, didn't know what to do so I shuffled back to the restroom now an agonizing two aisles away. I make it there, go to inspect the damage and threw up again, partially because I was sick, probably mostly because of what I saw in my new pair of jeans. I hastily cleaned up and tossed my under ware. Went home and laid in bed for another day before attempting to go in public again. I can laugh at it now but holy hell what a miserable few days of my life. I also got literal shit on the nice blue seats in my SVT Focus that never came out and was a reminder till the day I sold it
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

I think back on it now and I probably had legitimate alcohol poisoning. Like wake up at 4pm the next day to a friend knocking on the door, just walking made me want to vomit. Couldn't even smoke a little weed to take the edge off.

Needless to say, I shoo him away, go to the bathroom to vomit.

As I began wretch mercilessly into the Porcelain God, I began to create a violent, uncontrollable milkshake of wings, beer, and Jameson which quickly wrecked my boxers, shorts, legs, socks and the bathroom floor.

Which of course caused me to vomit more. I was finally able to get everything cleaned up and proceeded to take the longest, hottest shower known to man.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
          Had that happen to me....in a grocery store. After a night of some beers and very heavy pizza consumption I woke up the next morning feeling a bit off. By 9am I was making 2-3 trips an hour to restroom. Laid in bed for close to 2 days consuming only crackers, water and gatorade. Day 3 came and I was out of food and feeling a bit better. Drove to the Kroger to get a few things. 5 minutes into shopping I feel a gurgle in my stomach, then a few more so I head to restroom. Threw up a little and decided to grab what little I had and head home. About half way to the register I think I have to pass a little gas and try to squeak it out.....NOPE. I froze, didn't know what to do so I shuffled back to the restroom now an agonizing two aisles away. I make it there, go to inspect the damage and threw up again, partially because I was sick, probably mostly because of what I saw in my new pair of jeans. I hastily cleaned up and tossed my under ware. Went home and laid in bed for another day before attempting to go in public again. I can laugh at it now but holy hell what a miserable few days of my life. I also got literal shit on the nice blue seats in my SVT Focus that never came out and was a reminder till the day I sold it
          Lmao so brutal! [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
          X