Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kickinindian
    replied
    :(i need to paint all my own stuff.....cant share a couple without taking the art off

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Bummer you cant be part of multiple clubs....otherwise I would.

    Part of Mad Max Racing (MDXR): MXR R3Z3N. If anyone wants to race, I'm on after work quite a bit, especially with my new Fanatec CSR Elite wheel and pedal setup. However now having to relearn and am slow once again..

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Couldn't find it. Also wanted to do something with this one.

    I want to hold monthly/weekly challenges and events.

    So lets say this weeks was fastest time around laguna seca in a stock e30 m3. Next week its fastest around silverstone in a tvr sagaris. Etc.
    This sounds good. I'm jumpin ship.

    Gamer tag: Overun31

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    To Gamertag: Rohki
    I just accepted your shit

    Kickinindian I will send you a request later

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    kickin indian is mine if you could add plz?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    I'll join up tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Everyone who has posted a gamertag has been added and invited. Still don't get how to invite people without friending them.

    Side note, how do you record video playback in forza? I see the option in my media, but how?

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Fuck it, mine's SecretSatsuma33. I have alot of top 100 times in Leaderboard times. I've held several top 10's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by cormier
    Wait don't we have a club under [r3v] since Forza came out? It's in the game thread
    Couldn't find it. Also wanted to do something with this one.

    I want to hold monthly/weekly challenges and events.

    So lets say this weeks was fastest time around laguna seca in a stock e30 m3. Next week its fastest around silverstone in a tvr sagaris. Etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    I'll send a request later, I'm on a decent amount at my friends house.

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    Wait don't we have a club under [r3v] since Forza came out? It's in the game thread

    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied
    I will join later the controller is a little to far from the couch and I'm not putting down the blueberry bagel.

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    just add me so I don't forget. "motorradical"

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    I'll join, just got back on xbl after a year.

    Leave a comment:


  • nomansland92
    replied
    Im in, I'll send a request later

    Leave a comment:

Working...