Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Fun stuff. I'll be on tonight practicing the tracks. Anyone is free to msg me and join.

    This CSR Elite wants to rip my arms off though. After working out this week, then trying to race with this ridiculous wheel, my arms actually hurt quite a bit....
    Jumping then into my E30 I feel the need to tune the wheel to feel more accurate, because DAMN its not that heavy feeling.... However I think I may keep it this way after seeing how Lewis Hamilton works out to prepare for F1 with the wheel weight workout machine they have at McLaren ;-) Gotta prepare for doing a real track day too I guess....

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    kickin indian just thrashed me for a few laguna seca rounds.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Hey guys, just letting you know that I share my live account with my girlfriend, hence the girl for my avatar. So it may not always be me online

    Leave a comment:


  • NigelStu
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    Bummer you cant be part of multiple clubs....otherwise I would.

    Ditto on this.


    But I'm in for some racing. Nigel Stu add me. May or may not make racing this Sunday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    I cant make this weekend but I would be in for another weekend

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    I did that for a bit and a couple other large org.'s like that for organized racing and it's a fuckfest. Everyone is argueing over technicalities and stupid shit. One of our 6 race seasons was post poned for 4 weeks because 3 people couldn't come to an agreement on who would take 22nd,23rd, and 24th place due to some shady racing. Eventually on the 4th week the admins. just decided to drop all 3 of them from the season because they were tired of them and others bitching. The whole season was only suppose to last that 4 weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    ^Don't want it too fragmented right now. Also just testing the waters for now. Stock just to keep the field tight, especially due to tuning. Once you introduce tuning I found people start to lose interest if they feel they don't have a chance, especially in a very small community that we will have.

    If you want organized racing that still is close, take a look at TORA.


    My opinion on Forza Horizon:down: I bet it will encourage even more dirty racing.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    we should do an a spec A BMW class and Modified C class BMW only as well
    RWD only

    When Horizon comes out we need to do a rally spec free run with only 70's to late 80's models.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    we should do an a spec A BMW class and Modified C class BMW only as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Yep, i was sucking cause i was practicing manual and i couldn't hear the rpms cause of the washer... haha

    That and i didn't have my e30 set up, which I'm most used too.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N
    Actually one can be quicker with the controller due to it filtering inputs and steering for you, and you can't oversteer all too much. On sim steering as well which makes it much harder. Most of the guys in my "club" use the controller, and most of us are ranked in the top 200s overall in R3. Right now I am ranked 236th fastest in R3 overall. The club is 9th overall in R3 (what we seem to run most) Raceboy77 is in our club, ranked in the high top 10s in every track, almost every class, and he uses a controller.

    I say we do an all E30m3 stock race, only thing allowable are designs. Anyone up for this? Do a 5 race night? Maybe even do qualifying? Could publish the tracks ahead of time to get your practice in?
    Up for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    1:43 clean lap on Laguna Seca in a C425 e30 m3. Rohki can vouch to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Its good to see someone in for this thing. Planned race for Sunday sounds good.

    Saturday 7pm race contenders:
    1. Rohki (Wschnitz) in his E30 M3 with alpina spray
    2. Slaterd (secretsansuma33)
    3. R3Z3N (MXR R3Z3N)
    4.
    Last edited by Wschnitz; 07-20-2012, 07:12 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Let's start a group list. I'm in for Sun. at 7 pacific.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    how bout sun? im gone on saturday

    Leave a comment:

Working...