Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gr00v3
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    I need to get another event scheduled, whats a good date for more races guys?

    We will do E30 m3 spec, b class E30 m3, b class open, a class open, and s class open.

    And one class by poll.

    So tell me when guys,
    Friday 28th
    Saturday 29th
    Sunday 30th
    Friday 5th
    Saturday 6th
    Sunday 7th

    Or suggest a time in the next to Weeks.
    im up for b-class open

    fwd > rwd

    /thread

    Leave a comment:


  • homegrone30
    replied
    Tag virus. That is all.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I need to get another event scheduled, whats a good date for more races guys?

    We will do E30 m3 spec, b class E30 m3, b class open, a class open, and s class open.

    And one class by poll.

    So tell me when guys,
    Friday 28th
    Saturday 29th
    Sunday 30th
    Friday 5th
    Saturday 6th
    Sunday 7th

    Or suggest a time in the next to Weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Been drifting quite a bit lately. If you see me playing, im drifting. If youre into that, lets play!

    Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • hooken m
    replied
    HookenM invite/accept me

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Originally posted by Gr00v3
    B class grip racing right now

    Thanks for the pink miata! I used to have one but not this color...

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    B class grip racing right now

    Leave a comment:


  • Chunter
    replied
    Anybody drift? Thats what I mainly do online but I'm down for some time attack and racing every now and then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Someone send me an invite. ShoAmGood

    I'm a noob at online racing

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    4pm pst 7pm est tonight?

    i'm down!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    So I'll try to get on at 4 then. It will be 8 for you lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    I'm free all night, on the east coast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I'll be on... Hopefully. All night long sparsely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    I might have to get online and play you guys sometime.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gr00v3
    replied
    what time? I can probably get on

    Leave a comment:

Working...