Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fronton
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    yea good fun! need to set up like a weekly meet for everyone.
    I tried that, seems to be ok. I wonder if it doesn't like my Bastos graphics on the M3? You know advertising cigs is illegal in video games.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    yea good fun! need to set up like a weekly meet for everyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Awesome lapping today guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    hey fronton check your Nat type that might be why your having issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • cormier
    replied
    Haha the girl is probably a better idea :p

    I'll be on for a bit later tonight maybe, will come over to the new club when I get a chance

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    I did the last sweeper just fine once, rolled through it, but on my ghosts, that ghost passes me nearly every time, even if I am 50+ yards ahead at that point...ugh.


    Just requested to be friends with everyone to get the ball rolling. If you don't I will be lonely and in search of a girl instead ;-)
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 07-20-2012, 02:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Hey guys just sent a request to the club, if anybody is on right now my gamertag is: THE R3D I3ARON

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    yea the last corner kills sooo much time!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Petebee
    replied
    Hey I play offline quite a bit (my son has the XBL account) and I am slow as a turtle compared to you guys.

    In a stock M3 I am lucky to get 1:54ish at Laguna Seca. I have the old Xbox wheel/pedal setup and I can't get the brakes to work for the life of me. Using standard settings they just lock up with very light pressure...if I try to tune them it doesn't really do much but upset the balance and cause oversteer or understeer (with same lock up). Ruins the effect somewhat as the forced feedback wheel is pretty good, but howling tires under braking suck.

    Any advice for an older timer? I use custom settings but leave the braking line on to help me with apexes and brake zones...

    Laguna Seca is such a technical track...mess up a single corner and you've lost a second. That stupid left turn at the very end (leading up to the straight) sucks :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    so i can use the Lancia 034 O.O best car ever!:mrgreen:
    That and the 037. Mid engined lancias ftw.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    lol invite to race? kickin indian? im on right now

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    ^^I'll be on Sunday as well for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Shit i'm playing right now, I already joined!

    iLLest StK if anyone wants to add me :D

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    i can set up a sunday one if people cant make it to the saturday one?

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    RWD only

    When Horizon comes out we need to do a rally spec free run with only 70's to late 80's models.

    so i can use the Lancia 034 O.O best car ever!:mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:

Working...